transmission problem?

xinyan91

Hi fellow bimmers:)

I've got a problem with my transmission. Occasionally, when I brake, the car slows down and around 40km/h it'll jerk and drop gear very abruptly.

Is it because I need to change the ATF?

My ride is an auto e36 316i.

Thanks!

Re: transmission problem?

xinyan91;732043 said:

I've got a problem with my transmission. Occasionally, when I brake, the car slows down and around 40km/h it'll jerk and drop gear very abruptly.

Thanks!

Have not heaard about the jerks for E36 but it is a common problem for E90s & E60s.

pengful;732106 said:
Have not heaard about the jerks for E36 but it is a common problem for E90s & E60s.

Ooi! Why you scold our bros driving e36 here jerks? :p

xinyan91;732043 said:

Thanks!

Hi xinyan,

maybe can try to go 2277 workshop at Blk 51 Ubi Ave 1 #01-11 for a quick check.......

prevention is better than cure.........
cheers

ac323;740760 said:
Hi xinyan,

maybe can try to go 2277 workshop at Blk 51 Ubi Ave 1 #01-11 for a quick check.......

cheers

Seen many beautiful modern BMWs at 2277. They work on E36s too?

ac323 said:
Hi xinyan,

cheers

Wa switched camp liao endorse new workshop so fast !!!

No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services / Companies
No indirect advertising is allowed in our forums. If you would like to promote another company or service which is not under our site sponsor plan, the relevant threads and posts will be removed. We do this to protect the interest of our current site sponsors.

If you feel that they're good and would like to share their services, hook us up and we'll arrange for them to be a site sponsor, it works out best that way in a win-win situation whereby both parties benefit.

Never heard of 2277 - who are they? Where were they from?

Care to share history? Cause the likes of BVO/J4C/Boss/R2D, we have so many forumers providing testimonies......

yah who the hell is 2277? Sounds like a triad

hahahah u...

kenntona;762036 said:
Never heard of 2277 - who are they? Where were they from?

Care to share history? Cause the likes of BVO/J4C/Boss/R2D, we have so many forumers providing testimonies......

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back