Trust no one... "My Frd? No more lor...wad Frd?" (Chocs)

Re: Trust no one... "My Frd? No more lor...wad Frd?" (Chocs)

Saosin;875697 said:
Wall of text...but I agree with chocs Jie Jie

...hehe...pai say...ya...yesterday very free...tink & read nonsense...

... u read MW's ghost thread Redi anot ;)? ..I admit 1st...Oso bery long post...:p:lol::lol::lol::lol:

岁寒知松柏,患难见真,情路遥知马力,日久见人,心滴水之恩,当涌泉相报,有福同享,由难同当,在家靠父母,出门靠朋友,朋友千个少,君子之交淡如水,但愿人长久,千里共婵娟,千金易得,知音难求,为朋友两肋插刀,床前明月光,疑是地上霜,举头望明月,低头思故乡敌人一个多,见人说人话,见鬼说鬼话

Next meetup let's play football in carpark F before we hold hands and sing this song:

[video=youtube;baFIPh74RBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baFIPh74RBo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

MW;874034 said:
Money is exceptional as its sensitive. Long time frens does not mean you are obligated to lend him money. Similarly if you don't lend him money and he ends that long time friendship, then you didn't lose anything, he did.

I did lend some but found out that when he has the money, he didn't return n instead went to diao hue. So I rejected n insisted that he pays me what he borrowed. Now he ended up with a prc duuno do wat in china.

Money this type of thing really depends on situation and how well you know or trust your friend lah. Like I said, u know for XX years does not mean he is the "I will die for you brother!" type.

I knew Kenntona for barely 2 years, didn't really know him that well but somehow during my difficult time many years back, Kenntona and old forummer OLL were the 1st to reach out to me, then Jack Hartini. All no questions asked, no expectations and probably they were prepared to lose the loan to me. I had about 15 very "close friends" then, all the supposedly "One die all die" type of bros, but surprisingly, the 3 who stepped out weren't really that close to me...hahaha

Must be because they are homo and I damn hamsum

But my point is.. these are the real Bros to me and I will stand by them

MW u r so cute.

sorry LMF, I already have girlfriends.

1. Judy
2. Blackcookie
3. Babe
4. Mavia

You need to make an appointment 1st

my bro MW.

I need a loan of $50K to chut M5.
can you lend to me?

I will confirm stand by you, beside you, in front of you, behind you, and if possible, inside you.

u die...u die..... u dun run , better dun run.

ALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.............................

as too many people are trying to borrow money from me, I have escaped to Hong Kong. Please fly here to get the cheque from me. I bro.

Ally dumped me because she was still with Dash and sometimes Zhenlie

MW;875805 said:
as too many people are trying to borrow money from me, I have escaped to Hong Kong. Please fly here to get the cheque from me. I bro.

when r u coming back?........i need your advise. can i wear red shoe for my black car?

jonleeck;875815 said:
when r u coming back?........i need your advise. can i wear red shoe for my black car?

images

MW;875792 said:
Money this type of thing really depends on situation and how well you know or trust your friend lah. Like I said, u know for XX years does not mean he is the "I will die for you brother!" type.

I knew Kenntona for barely 2 years, didn't really know him that well but somehow during my difficult time many years back, Kenntona and old forummer OLL were the 1st to reach out to me, then Jack Hartini. All no questions asked, no expectations and probably they were prepared to lose the loan to me. I had about 15 very "close friends" then, all the supposedly "One die all die" type of bros, but surprisingly, the 3 who stepped out weren't really that close to me...hahaha

Simply you got charisma and as a result having so many bros and even one expressed would like to be inside you..

MW;875792 said:

next time u try this stunt again, I suspect you loan higher & fly to Thailand be King and HK eat tim sum.

isiowsg;875821 said:
Simply you got charisma and as a result having so many bros and even one expressed would like to be inside you..

That one who expressed to be inside me is tantamount to sexual harassment and I have referred his post to police. He better run

For those who dont know the meaning of Tantamount:equivalent, as in value, force, effect, or signification: His angry speech was tantamount to a declaration of war.

MW;875792 said:

i agreed with u. u will be surprise the hands that pull u up when u in need is actually not your so call brother for more than 10 years.
its ppl u least expected. times like tis , eyes can see alot of tings.
no one cares u got problem be it personal or family. its realistic, money all keep in pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:

signatureincz;875847 said:
i agreed with u. u will be surprise the hands that pull u up when u in need is actually not your so call brother for more than 10 years.
its ppl u least expected. times like tis , eyes can see alot of tings.

i pull you up when i about to shoot , i don't want you get choke. i da bro.

MW;875805 said:

Pls come back..there is LMF now

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups