Turtle Wax® Color Cure™ with ChipStick™

gmpng1973

found this product that seems to be able to stop my heartache and prevent my pocket from burning, anyone had tried it before?

Turtle Wax® Color Cure™ with ChipStick™ is a color enriched car polish that fills-in swirl marks and light scratches.

Technologically advanced formula fills-in swirl marks and light scratches.

Unique formula blends in with original car color.

ChipStick™ can be used to fill in deeper scratches and stone chips.

Re: Turtle Wax® Color Cure™ with ChipStick™

ok, went down to Autobacs to get a bottle and tried it out, is $16 for a bottle of wax + a chipstick

the chipstick is actually a waxstick, you use it to fill up the chip, then apply the wax around the chip off area, wait for it to dry and then clean it off with polishing cloth.

the effect? hmm............ i'll say, if you don't do a macro zoom in, you can't really see it (is like ladies applying foundation and powder to make their face look silky smooth, unless you get so close to kiss her), but if you marco zoom in, it appears to be like a mole on the car because the chipstick is only basic color, but is a $16 quick fix solution compare to respray it to showroom condition.

post-question, how long will it last? when you shampoo the car, wax it or polish it, will it stay? No idea...................

Tried it before. Could not last 2 washes. Waste $$$. Covered scratches temporary only.

that's what i thot so too

looks like i got no choice but to respray the entire bonnet

sigh.................................

Is yr stone chip very bad.Maybe try to use touch paint,after there,polish it off.

It should work

maybe is not that bad, but i am very lousy in doing such work

do you know if there's any paint shop out there who can do a good job?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vc77store

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back