Two killed, 3 injured in Rochor Road accident

ac323

Staff member
A pre-dawn accident has left one driver dead and four others injured.

The accident at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street involved a taxi, a car and a motorcycle.

Police and SCDF received calls about the accident at about 4.15am.

The driver of the Ferrari and the taxi driver were both trapped in their vehicles and had to be extricated by SCDF personnel.

The driver of the car, in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

Four others sustained injuries and were sent to various hospitals.

The female passenger in the Ferrari, in her 20s, and the taxi driver, in his 40s, sustained head injuries.

The taxi's female passenger, in her 20s, was unconscious, while the motorcyclist, in his 20s, sustained spinal injuries.

Police are appealing for eyewitnesses to call its hotline at 1800-5471818

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: One killed, 4 injured in Rochor Road accident

How's the Felali? Survived? Which model? 458?

Re: One killed, 4 injured in Rochor Road accident

China FT again! ferrari driver is ah tiong, dead. female passenger in taxi just passed away also.

558641_10150972998922494_529662493_12049817_1609059131_n.jpg

579506_10150805460458931_631398930_9541167_1082172697_n.jpg

from HWZ
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/bugis-got-fatal-accident-3724071-20.html

You could be right. I was at a nearby carpark when I heard a loud crash. I thought its just one of the common crashes at same spot. (Two accident last week) I have the pictures but got not much post count to post. It may appear that the taxi damage is minimise.. but blame me on my poor camera shooting skill. The taxi entire left side is dented in and its missing wheel on the front left..

The biker was turning with the taxi.. it is collatoral. Ferrari beat red light as claim by witness. It hit taxi who is turning right. The taxi engine flew out on impact. Ferrari hit fence hit brick divider n the plastic one.. it also hit the zinc fence construction area.

Bike I saw at pedestrian traffic light, taxi beside bus stop n ferrari on pavement. I saw medical officer did cpr for 15 min then cover him eventually.

I believe all factors shows ferrari beating red light and taxi has a fast responce when light turn green. Too many times same thing happen alread.

Passersby aka witness was damnable lucky.. half a min earlier there were a bunch of people walking in that area whee ferrari crash. And debris spread all over the road. . To the open space
..carpark.
WB12-001-1-WAN1.jpg

389213_10150972848567494_529662493_12049467_1521056654_n.jpg

399058_10150972846657494_529662493_12049464_1290353583_n.jpg

How many more China FT gonna knock ppl down? budget terminal taxi, bus, now got fellali...

Re: Two killed, 3 injured in Rochor Road accident

did i read correctly "engine fly out"?

wah, the ferrari also crashed until like that......
must be v fast speed.

driver is from china?

ST:
A car accident that took place in the wee hours of Saturday morning killed two - a driver and a passenger, leaving three others injured.
The accident involved a Ferrari, a taxi and a motorcycle. It took place at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street.
Police and the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) received calls at 4.15am and found both the drivers in the Ferrari and taxi trapped in their vehicles.
The Ferrari driver was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

Two dead, 3 injured in Rochor Road accident

SINGAPORE: A pre-dawn accident has left one driver and a taxi passenger dead, and three others injured.

The accident at the junction of Rochor Road and Victoria Street involved a taxi, a car and a motorcycle.

The driver of the Ferrari and the taxi driver were both trapped in their vehicles and had to be extricated by SCDF personnel.

The driver of the car, in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene by paramedics.

The taxi's female passenger, in her 20s, who was unconscious after the accident, died in hospital.

Three others sustained injuries and were sent to various hospitals.

The female passenger in the Ferrari, in her 20s, and the taxi driver, in his 40s, sustained head injuries.

The motorcyclist, in his 20s, sustained spinal injuries.

Police are appealing for eyewitnesses to call its hotline at 1800-5471818.

- CNA/

^ taxi engine

drunk driving?

ferrari7.jpg

wt_know;812378 said:
drunk driving?

in most cases: drunk driving......................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Btw did you all notice the zaobao ferrari passenger in her 20s seriously injuried. But ferrari driver pregnant wife collapsed when she collect body.

Run lion?

SINGAPORE - An accident involving a Ferrari, a taxi and a motorcycle has left two dead and three others injured.
The crash occurred in the wee hours of Saturday along Rochor and Victoria Street.

Drivers of both vehicle were trapped and had to be extricated by SCDF personnel. The Ferrari driver of the car, in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene by the paramedics.

The female passenger in the Ferrari, in her 20s, and the cabby, in his 40s, sustained head injuries.
All three of them were sent to Tan Tock Seng Hospital.

The taxi's passenger, also a woman in her 20s, died after she was found unconscious and sent to Singapore General Hospital, reported The Straits Times.

The police are investigating the accident and are appealing for eye-witnesses to call its hotline at Police 1800-5471818.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic5.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic13.jpg

The taxi's passenger, a woman in her 20s, died after she was found unconscious and sent to Singapore General Hospital.

pic15.jpg

The interior of the taxi shows the impact of the accident.

pic16.jpg

pic18.jpg

pic20.jpg

pic21.jpg

pic27.jpg

pic28.jpg

pic29.jpg

pic30.jpg

pic31.jpg

pic34.jpg

Ferrari driver's family at the mortuary.

Why was that woman from the Honda picking up debris?

Sad case. This reminds me of that dreadful accident a couple of years ago involving 2 WRX near to Geylang. Engine also flew out. No chance of survival. The most innocent party here is the woman passenger in that cab. She didn't have to die.

RIP all.

Although its not a nice thing to say but as the innocent taxi passenger died coz of the Ferrari driver's beating of red lights, then the Ferrari driver die is ORH BEE GOOD

MW;812567 said:
Although its not a nice thing to say but as the innocent taxi passenger died coz of the Ferrari driver's beating of red lights, then the Ferrari driver die is ORH BEE GOOD

....sadly.. sum truth in wad MW said.

..so it's inflated ego...le all abt me, le I am always rite syndrome?

..Respect each other.

...RIP all.

Chocs mei mei, why u haven't fly to London?

MW;812573 said:
Chocs mei mei, why u haven't fly to London?

..leaving later la....:D

Have a safe flight ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us33win1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back