tyre pressure ME!

ghost

HELP HELP!!!!!!

last week went to change up my new rubber on my ride,due to wear off n indicator kept showing loss of pressure.

yesterday encounter loss of pressure indicator again so went to pump it up the pressure as indicate on my door frame.( with reset of coz)

this afternoon @ 12pm went down to the tyre to check it out, boss said that left rear pressure is lower than others. i asked him why loss of pressure as i just change it last week and i drove only for total of 3 days, he mentioned new tyre are like this. So i assume issue solved as he pump it all of it. front 36psi rear 42psi or kpa apologize as im not very sure about all this.

so about 4pm i encounter loss of pressure INDICATOR!!!!!!!!

I'm now very lost.

pls advice thank you.

Re: tyre pressure ME!

Get workshop to check and reset to car.me had the same prob last time.

hey dude you mean there is no prob with the tyre pressure?

you mean workshop as in NOT tyre workshop? how much it cost to reset the car?

cheerssss mate!

Yap nothing wrong wif tyre pre..is the computer prog.even me pump enough air, after 1-2 day it show low tyre pre.how much I don't know coz friends they never charge me.

phew!!!! cheers mate... if possible can check with your friend how much they charge? appreciate greatly.

Hi red bean bun for my case I went to two tyre workshop and check by myself but all tyre pre is ok.at tat time me also scratch head Y always low pre.end up went to friends for help.they use a device to scan the error then slove e prob.

ghost;943563 said:
hey dude you mean there is no prob with the tyre pressure?

you mean workshop as in NOT tyre workshop? how much it cost to reset the car?

cheerssss mate!

Its not very clear what is your issue.

When the indicator shows low pressure, and then u went to petrol station or workshop or tyre shop (whatever) to pump air, was there really a loss of pressure? If yes then it is a tyre issue, not OBC or sensor or electronic issue.

After tire inflation, we are supposed to reset the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring sys) in the OBC. Was this done?

hi i seem to have the same problem too. Everytime, i start my engine, my RFI will light up and there will be a warning alarm , tried to reset many times but the RFI warning alarm comes back on everytime i start my engine. Went to my mechanic to check my tyre pressure and was told that all my tyres are of same pressure. However , i still get the warning alert .. Can anyone help me?

thanks.

i had a similar experience the last time i went to rotate my tires.

the following day after i rotated my tires, while driving half way, i got the low pressure warning. stopped by a petrol kiosk but all the tires were ok. did a reset and did not have any warning since then. hope this helps.

i had a similar experience the last time i went to rotate my tires.

the following day after i rotated my tires, while driving half way, i got the low pressure warning. stopped by a petrol kiosk but all the tires were ok. did a reset and did not have any warning since then. hope this helps.

went down to have it check on my electronic issue, NO Problem with it, boss says loss of Pressure on rear passenger tyre.

in the end went back to tyre shop, he strip my rims found out there is a crack on the interior of my 19'' M-rims. heart pain!

so i bought a 19'' AEZ rims like those fixed on the M3 GTS from him....

finally my problem and craving solved.

i tried doing a reset many times.. unless i am doing it wrong.. but still the alarm comes back on each time i start my engine.
Also, my mechanic did a check on all my tyres no loss of pressure , so what could be the problem?

scroll up and down till i see the RFI , press and hold to select , and hold for 5 seconds till i see the tick on the reset box.. then .. any thing else i am missing? is there any feedback to confirm if reset is done? i was told to drive on a steady road straight line..tried all but no use.

Tyre boss told me usually the stock rims on 320 n 335 crack after 3 yrs. Guess need to strip your rim n check in detail.

Huh? stock rim crack? sounds like snake oil... trying to upsell u rims. if stock rim can crack, you havent kena breytoned

Stock rims will break after 3 years is what Wobbles tell his wife when he wants to change rims.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yo88forum

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back