URGENT !Which has the best sounding? Eisenmann exhaust vs Remus vs Bastuck Catback exhaust for N20 428i

Z4Buyer

I am comparing the above 3 exhaust and I REALLY could do some help as im struggling to find any real sample sound

Remus ( rear muffler only) about $2.5k
Eisenmann ( rear muffler only) $3.2k
Bastuck include mid pipe $2,850

One of the shop guy told me in terms of loudness, strangely its Eisenmann>Bastuck Full Catback>Remus

he said despite Eisenmann without midipe still louder than Bastuck with midpipe

can someone advise me which is the best sounding. I understand these exhaust might as also fit 420i also so any N20 engines.

My preference is cold start, idle or slow speed ( so no need to only step the gas then got sound) and during acceleration.

I am comparing the above 3 exhaust and I REALLY could do some help as im struggling to find any real sample sound

Remus ( rear muffler only) about $2.5k
Eisenmann ( rear muffler only) $3.2k
Bastuck include mid pipe $2,850

One of the shop guy told me in terms of loudness, strangely its Eisenmann>Bastuck Full Catback>Remus

he said despite Eisenmann without midipe still louder than Bastuck with midpipe

can someone advise me which is the best sounding. I understand these exhaust might as also fit 420i also so any N20 engines.

My preference is cold start, idle or slow speed ( so no need to only step the gas then got sound) and during acceleration.

Upgrade to catless downpipe + Bastuck catback exhaust....
( your neighbour will hate you in the morning )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

If all you want is loudness and sound buy a Orignal muffler have any muffler shop operate and mod the exhaust directly, slap some fake quad tips on them and tada less then 1k sounds good and no problem with inspection.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newcarprices
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back