Vandalism - need to install 360deg cam

Bro-Ker

Dear Seniors

Got scratches (suspected same culprit since new scratch was done above the last everytime) almost every alternate weeks and I had re-sprayed the spot for the 3rd time. My current front cam cannot catch him. Can any senior bros here recommend a good surveillance cam for a F10?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Vandalism - need to install 360deg cam

Bro-Ker;1053728 said:
Dear Seniors

Got scratches (suspected same culprit since new scratch was done above the last everytime) almost every alternate weeks and I had re-sprayed the spot for the 3rd time. My current front cam cannot catch him. Can any senior bros here recommend a good surveillance cam for a F10?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

there are many brands and each say theirs are the best so the more you read the more which brand to choose...

Take a look at http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/soundwerkz/81400-best-car-dvr-coming-singapore.html from our site sponsor. He just got new product which is best of the best...

Bro-Ker;1053728 said:
Dear Seniors

Thanks in advance.

I rather you stalk the person out if it's that frequent.

When I got my first chip on my flawless paintwork, I went around the whole carpark CSI'ing until I found the culprit who cleverly shifted away (took many hours to find the paint residue on the car door). To cut the long story short, ended up sticking a rude mofo nasty note on the windscreen.

Many months later I managed to see the driver. Quite chio. Now I purposely park beside her hoping she bangs me again so I have a chance to leave my number..........

Get a squad of vigilantes as well to help nail that coward ?

vegadonovan;1053742 said:
I rather you stalk the person out if it's that frequent.

Red_Bean_Bun;1053775 said:

I wonder if the NPP say "no unit number" so cannot catch the vandal?

Red_Bean_Bun;1053775 said:

The feeling of apprehending the perpetrator with your own hands is sweetness in a sea of sour. =)

More like NPP would say -

- don't recognize the face from the camera
- no IC number
- car not public property so not vandalizing so its a civil case

seanskye;1053779 said:
I wonder if the NPP say "no unit number" so cannot catch the vandal?

MIne is i parked my car at carpark and those motherfxxkers c my car so swee till they red eye and call LTA to cum my carpark to issus summon for my tinted film and carplate...I'm alr being fine twice when i am in oversea liao.... This is worst than ah long cum my hse to paste poster and pour paint.....KNNCCB......

$ no enuff bro.....Still in the mist of savin...

seanskye;1053749 said:
When I got my first chip on my flawless paintwork, I went around the whole carpark CSI'ing until I found the culprit who cleverly shifted away (took many hours to find the paint residue on the car door). To cut the long story short, ended up sticking a rude mofo nasty note on the windscreen.

Many months later I managed to see the driver. Quite chio. Now I purposely park beside her hoping she bangs me again so I have a chance to leave my number..........

After 6, nearly 7 years of being on this forum, more than 1551 posts later, you can still say this kind of thing...... Forum rules bro, forum rules:

Xiong Leh? NPNT

GPGT! Not her but she looks like this...

3532168207_6e0a9b3a8f.jpg

*and she can bang me anytime! my car I mean

Last edited by a moderator:

Make it part of da plan. Progressive approach

Vigilante justice is the best.

BTW, I always wash car without my shirt on, showing off my dragon-phoenix and Li Bai's poems tattoos. Let vandals know whose car they are looking at.

At the same time can show off my six-pack to my neighbour's chio daughter.

So far only attracted maids.

Hi bro,suggest u make a report of vandalism at your nearest Police station.
Recently mine had a deep (Key) scratches starting front headlamp ending to the rear fuel tank cover on driver side. After the police report which I've lodge, 4 days later received calls from IO informed that the culprit who does the vandalise on my car had been caught hold. Cases still pending for further investigations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuwinbet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back