very fresh newbie... hello guys

vegz07

Hi everyone, I'm chris here, pretty new to BMWs, not driving one at the moment but eyeing on one in the near future.. I have some good friends in PML(Sales & Engineering section) and few with Great Tuners of Bimmers like Breyton, BSR &
G-force. If you guys need any help or if I can value add in any ways to you let me know..

Cheers! :)

Re: very fresh newbie... hello guys

yah man, u guys making me thinking about my Bimmer daily. hahaha.. even looking at my customer's Bimmer I oso drool oredi.:)

vegz07;205620 said:
.. I have some good friends in PML(Sales & Engineering section)
Cheers! :)

welcum chris!

Can u invite ur friends from PML to join this forum? Would like to express my sincere thanks to them for their good aftersales service they hv rendered to me for the last 2.5 yrs.

Hmmm... BSR.. can be pretty hard core tuners... Welcum Vegz07, enjoy yourself here.

Orh LuLu;205650 said:
welcum chris!

Can u invite ur friends from PML to join this forum? Would like to express my sincere thanks to them for their good aftersales service they hv rendered to me for the last 2.5 yrs.

they dun go forums one leh... I will let them know of your nice comments... if you got anything u wana know about ur car i can ask them for u.. they got the serice manual mah and they work with ur car daily..

So what's your ride? Saving up for my bimmer.. heehee.. wat you reccomend?

vegz07;205718 said:
So what's your ride?

see his signature. and ermm... ok nvm.

welcome to the forum! hope you'll enjoy your stay here and wish you all the best in getting your own BMW.:)

Welcome welcome!!

from a not so fresh newbie.. hahaa :)

welcome in.. do some search in this forum abt aftersales in pml. u will see alot of "good" remarks.
enjoy ur stay!

vegz07;205718 said:
they dun go forums one leh... I will let them know of your nice comments... if you got anything u wana know about ur car i can ask them for u.. they got the serice manual mah and they work with ur car daily..

So what's your ride? Saving up for my bimmer.. heehee.. wat you reccomend?

Thanks for informing them... since they dun log into forum, can you invite them to this month end Meetup? I m sure many will want to shake their hands and said thank you. Pls try to arrange bro... There is one CSA that i would like to meet, his name is Andrew from Alexandra. Can ask him to come. Drinks on me.

I m drving a E65... Get a E65 bro.. mine on sale.:)

wait.... there is actually 1 simple question if u can ask your friend immediately from PML : What shampoo they use to wash our rides, how they wash and what kind of cloth they use. TIA.

i try to help you ask but no gurantee woe.. u interested in how they wash ur car? very good or their skills need more improvements?

hi welcome to the forums. hope your time here will be enjoyable....

i just got the answer from them, PML actually uses autoglym for the wash and waxing of ur cars.. but they outsource it.. currently they getting mcguire to do it. mcguire is a higher , more better quality grooming brand than the rest.

Oh BTW this 22nd got annual sale! never before prices..dam bloody cheap for ppl wana get branded Breyton rims, bodykits. Its while stocks last.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8kbet1biz

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back