Vincar is a good PI? is it too risky to buy a BMW 4 series card from a PI dealer?

Xue Zhouyin

I am very very new to Singapore car market..... PI price is too attractive, but i think it's with high risk as well. Can anyone give any advise how to buy a PI car with lower risk? any experience to be shared? thanks in advance

Re: Vincar is a good PI? is it too risky to buy a BMW 4 series card from a PI dealer?

I personally bought cars from Vincar before and there won't any issues when it came to warranty claims. All depends on what you want. If you want total piece of mind than go thru agent but that doesn't really helps if you are unlucky enough to get a problematic unit. Just my 2cents worth

Re: Vincar is a good PI? is it too risky to buy a BMW 4 series card from a PI dealer?

Many thanks. can you pls share your knowledge that what's the difference between a PI car and an AD car ?

Firstly the price difference and usually pi unit should have higher option included in their package to be more attractive.

1 thing to note though....when u really screwed up your PI unit, eg some guys go mod, tune or code until the car go nuts which the PI warranty workshop can't solve then prepare to cough up at least 30k to AD as adoption fee before they wanna do anything on your car.

Personally I would go
1. PI if I plan to do major mod the car and change alot. Get the basic and go from there.
2. If sticking to stock and minimal mods( rims bodykit) I go Pml for peace of mind.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor88507

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back