• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Wagner Tuning Front Mount intercooler

angela84

Hi everyone,

We're all getting pretty interested in tuning the 335i now and the US section of this website only wets our appetite for such things however, the barrier being that we have only a handful of UK tuners and a limited number of aftermarket parts, those imported from the US come with a large customs charge and for most are not viable options.

I have been speaking with Mirage Garage who are the distributor of Wagner Tuning regarding their front mounted intercooler & exhaust options for the BMW 335i with N54 engine and the possibility of a group buy for BMW SG Forum. They have agreed to offer a discount structure to their already competitive prices for us if we purchase them in mass.

Wagner Tuning are a German brand who offer a vital range of quality tuning products for BMW, Audi, Porsche & VW for those wishing to take the performance of their car to the next level after a Stage 1 remap or piggyback tune. Despite being European, Wagner Tuning have only really just introduced themselves to the BMW UK market and this group buy will work in favour of us all, discount for us & publicity for them. As such, this may be the one and only time that a group buy will be available to everyone so make sure that you take advantage of it. You will find that a majority of their customers on this forum are from the USA, all of which have given positive reviews about the performance of their products, based on which I would have no trouble what-so-ever purchasing one for my own car, hence this thread . You can find their website below for further information regarding the company or any of their other products.

Wagner Tuning UK

Intercoolers:

There are two options available for us, both of which are extremely good value and cater for both those who wish to push their car to the maximum achievable and those who wish to have a direct replacement intercooler that requires NO modification yet a sizeable decrease in IATs and added performance. The latter is what lead me to Wagner Tuning and would benefit anyone wishing to give their turbocharger an easier life or wishing to take advantage of the next stage in the remapping process.

1) 200001017 - BMW 335i Large Upgrade Intercooler Kit. RRP : 1800

BMW 335i Upgrade Intercooler Kit

This kit offered by Wagner Tuning consists of their largest intercooler and all necessary pipe work and adapters to allow this to fit to your vehicle. Full details are as follows:

"The Wagner Tuning BMW 335i Intercooler Evolution Kit is a high performance redesign of the original OEM intercooler designed specifically for the BMW Tuning Enthusiast.

Our engineers have increased the intercooler core size and efficiency, as well as improved the end tank design to remove any OEM bottlenecks, resulting in increased flow rating and charge cooling properties.

Constructed of the highest quality Bar and Plate intercooler cores combined with cast aluminium and then CNC end tanks for reliable high performance air to air charge cooling.

OEM+ Fit and finish for easy installation.

The Wagner Tuning BMW 335i Intercooler Upgrade Kit features:

- High-performance 520mm x 210mm x 150mm 13,572 cm³ flow rate stepped Intercooler Core vs. OEM 510mm x 130mm x 110mm 7293cm³ flow rate

- CAD / FEM optimized cast aluminium end tanks
- OEM Mounting Points
- 85% more intercooler face area vs. OEM
- 90% larger air flow vs. OEM

The Kit comes with:

- Intercooler black
- Inlet Silicone hose, HD
- Outlet Silicone hose
- Aluminium Adapter IC-Intake
- 1 Set 12mm Stainless Steel Norma Clamps

Note:- Vehicles equipped with the M-Package requires additional Labour for installation."

2) 200001022 - BMW 335i Upgrade Intercooler.
RRP : 1450

BMW 135i, 335i, Z4 and 1M Upgrade Intercooler N54 & N55 Engines

This intercooler is marginally smaller than the one offered in the kit however, it is a direct replacement for the OEM intercooler. It requires no cutting or modification to the car, it fits using OEM mounting points and hoses. This intercooler is just a straight swap for your OE unit and requires no more than removing the under tray and replacing the intercooler. I would go as far to say that this intercooler would not show inefficiency against its larger sibling unless pushed extremely hard for prolonged periods or if you were track focussed, either way it’s a massive improvement over your OE intercooler. Another benefit of this intercooler is for those with BMW warranty, it’s discreet and also easily removed and replaced with the OE unit should warranty work be needed on the car.

"- Stepped High Performance Intercooler Core with Turbulators
- Size 520 x 210 x130, 11.752cm³ Volume (OEM 510x130x110mm, 7293cm³ Volume)
- CAD/FEM optimized Aluminium Cast End tanks
- Plug & Play Installation using the stock plumbing
- No cutting or bumper removal required"

Group buy open till 15th March 2013

Pricing as per below :

The BMW 135i, 335i, Z4 and1M EVO 1 Intercooler from Wagner Tuning P/N :20001022 : grp buy 1250
BMW 335i Upgrade Intercooler Kit P/N : 200001017 : Grp Buy : 1600

Price quoted includes GST and installation by Mirage Garage

should you have further enquiry pls feel free to call Mirage Garage , Mr Jack liu at 96522666

I need 6 pcs to keep this group buy happened .

upon confirmation , i need a 200 deposit . and upon deposit collected , it need 4 weeks to be arrived in singapore.

please continue the list as per below :

nick / contact / choice of intercooler

1. angela /97288446/bmw n54 evo 1 intercooler

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7clubcomde

Latest posts