wanna change my exhust

4G63

hi guy ,i am currently driving a E60 523 wanna change the exhust but will the warrenty void??

Re: wanna change my exhust

Yep but then what damage can after mkt exhaust do to your car?
Ok, technically speaking, warranty will be void.

as far as i know... if u touch/mod the car... n not done by PML... ur warranty is void

:furious:

don't bother abt it.. et the Eisenmann!!! heheheheh... shiok!!!

Hey 4G63,

As far as I know, unless u change to ACS, whereas they r the sole agent...other then that they will void your warranty....From my own experience, normally during warranty period, nothing major will happen to your car one....so, u can go ahead to change to any aftermarket exhuast ...as what Kiddy said.....Eisenmann....good one to consider....hehe....however, if any part of your engine break down, they will try to push all the blame to your aftermarket exhuast....that's what they do best:lol2: ....

Final decision is yours.......Good luck on your mod.....:)

i was tinking to change SS exhust ....hehe

its not true that nothing major can happen.

my car's slighly over a year and i've done warranty claims on:

steering column replacement
gear shift assembly
various creaks and rattles
tomorrow going in for claims on a faulty air conditioner.

these are big ticket items which if i had to replace myself, would have made scrapping the car a very attractive choice. having said that, they usually won't refuse warranty claims unless its directly caused by your aftermarket part.

just know what you're doing when you're modding and make sure you always have a Plan B.

aiyoh.. Louis.. serious ah.. so many things can go wrong ah... jialat... I hope such things don't happen to my car le... I scare.. cause I have been changing this and that.. wa lau.. later they blame it all on my Aft Market parts, then I die.... :(
Even my first oil change, I also never do with them...hehehehe... went to J4C... shiok!!!

SS ok brand... not sure about E60, never hear them on it, but for E63, the sound is very compact bassy...
For my Eisenmann... the sounds is more raspy bass... I like.. idling no sound... shiok!!! But cost.. wa pian eh... steam sia...

Happy Modding!!! :) :)

other than the Z4 model range, i'm actually not very impressed by eisenmann in general lei. race version supposed to be loud but not really IMHO, heard it on an E46 too and it neither sounded loud, nor special.

if its not going to be LTA or PML approved, might as well use those milo tin exhausts.

heard from my se that change exhaust is not legal? i nt sure, cos he recomended me 2 do the mod in malaysia (cheaper).. is it true u will get in2 trouble with tp/lta?

Some brands like Sebring , Supersprint are approved by LTA nt sure if that applies to all models though.

ic, if thats e case.. it moves on2 my mod list :)

Just change the exhaust, and it really if something go wrong.. Quickly change it back to the stocks pcs and go back to PML for a claim..

that should take care of the concern ..:p

to all readers who have changed the exhaust system,

would like to know, besides the sound effects and the shiok feeling, has changing the exhaust increase the performance of your car ? if yes, by how many bhp ?

Hi, I think by just changing the backbox will not do much gain in hp,
but alot to pride & the wow syndrom... hahahaa :yummie:

But what the heck... I wanted to change too :) ... can any kind soul please
recommend as would like to come down to SG (..me from KL) one of these friday to fix it.

Where can I get my hand on these;
Supersprint - ????
Eisenmann - ????

Please advise bro.

eisenmann you can look for bro wilson, i'm sure he'll hook you up

waiting for mine to arrive soon i hope!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads