Warning to all bros

haeensli

Hi bros,

I'm writing to you all about an experience I had with a workshop, so let's call it A.

I've no idea whether if I'm posting in the correct section but if I'm wrong, moderator, please help to assist.

I went to workshop A today to get my ride done, but when I got it back, I realised that my ride had been driven by the workers of the workshop. I had to leave my ride with them because I had something important going on and when I handed over my car, it had one quarter tank in it, but when I got it back, only 1 bar remained, which led me to wonder what had happened, so I decided to check my travel computer, and to my surprise, more than 40km had been driven by the workers of the workshop.
I'm really angry about this incident and when I checked my in-car camera, the video shows the person who driven my ride, unplugging the cable, which gives power to my camera. The camera was only plugged back more than a hour later.

Let this be a lesson to everyone out there, if you send your vehicle to a workshop, please please please, I beg of you, stay with your car or else you may end up like me.
I've no idea what they have done during their "joyride". They may have stretched the engine, causing wear and tear, or may even damaged the car.

If anyone has experience this, please let me know what should I do?
I'm rather afraid they may have broken the traffic rules.

P.S the workshop is rather reputable, with exotic cars going to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Warning to all bros

haeensli;1103468 said:
Hi bros,

I'm writing to you all about an experience I had with a workshop, so let's call it A.

I've no idea whether if I'm posting in the correct section but if I'm wrong, moderator, please help to assist.

I went to workshop A today to get my ride done, but when I got it back, I realised that my ride had been driven by the workers of the workshop. I had to leave my ride with them because I had something important going on and when I handed over my car, it had one quarter tank in it, but when I got it back, only 1 bar remained, which led me to wonder what had happened, so I decided to check my travel computer, and to my surprise, more than 40km had been driven by the workshop.
I'm really angry about this incident and when I checked my in-car camera, the video shows the person who driven my ride, unplugging the cable, which gives power to my camera. The camera was only plugged back more than a hour later.

Let this be a lesson to everyone out there, if you send your vehicle to a workshop, please please please, I beg of you, stay with your car or else you may end up like me.
I've no idea what they have done during their "joyride". They may have stretched the engine, causing wear and tear, or may even damaged the car.

Is the workshop in the east or west? So did you ask them what they do with it?

Buywellsellwell;1103471 said:
Is the workshop in the east or west? So did you ask them what they do with it?

I did my rims and part of the car painted black. The workshop is located in, what i believe it is the northern part of Singapore.
I've yet to ask them what they have done to it, but I thought to myself how would that help?

Very normal even for Porsche. I sent my car for roof rattling and they emptied my 3/4 tank on just 40km. They definitely have rev it very hard all the time. Asked for an explanation, they say will investigate and after more than 2 years, they haven't get back to me.

haeensli;1103472 said:
I did my rims and part of the car painted black. The workshop is located in, what i believe it is the northern part of Singapore.
I've yet to ask them what they have done to it, but I thought to myself how would that help?

At least they know that you are aware of it and if you are still going back to them next time, they will have seconds thoughts before they SUGAK SUGAK drive your car out again.. I only learnt about my own car when i received a summon on days that I was overseas haha

Buywellsellwell;1103475 said:
At least they know that you are aware of it and if you are still going back to them next time, they will have seconds thoughts before they SUGAK SUGAK drive your car out again.. I only learnt about my own car when i received a summon on days that I was overseas haha

Next time i believe we should all learn to record and remember our mileage before leaving it at a workshop. May I ask what did you do with the summon when you received it? Did you make an appeal to LTA or did you just use pay the fine with your own money and/or demerit points?

Either pay up
or
provide driver at the point of offense

Mine was worse. Happened at this workshop in Sin Ming as my ride was under warranty by them. Worker took my car out for hours to run errands, buy lunch, ate in the car, and there was even a period of 45 mins when the car was running under a tree and not moving (suspect he slept in the car). CHAMPION!

I learned from here that I need to reset my journey record and take photo of the odometer if I need to hand over by car to these workshops

Please ... this is nothing - My AD returned my car back to me after 3 days - clocked over 1000km.

Told me detailed testing - for safety purposes.

Did not even bother with an excuse.

haeensli;1103477 said:
Next time i believe we should all learn to record and remember our mileage before leaving it at a workshop. May I ask what did you do with the summon when you received it? Did you make an appeal to LTA or did you just use pay the fine with your own money and/or demerit points?

Went to screw them.

Red_Bean_Bun;1103492 said:
Please ... this is nothing - My AD returned my car back to me after 3 days - clocked over 1000km.

Haha they went KL?

haeensli;1103468 said:
Hi bros,

I went to workshop A today to get my ride done, but when I got it back, I realised that my ride had been driven by the workers of the workshop. I had to leave my ride with them because I had something important going on and when I handed over my car, it had one quarter tank in it, but when I got it back, only 1 bar remained, which led me to wonder what had happened, so I decided to check my travel computer, and to my surprise, more than 40km had been driven by the workers of the workshop.

Please name them

Pasir Gudang trackday?

Hmm never heard of this workshop before and probably will never trust my car with them in the beginning.

Power your AD!

I like their detailed testing explanation.
What kind of repair you request them to perform or trouble-shoot?

My experience with the Authorized Stealership's workshop is a little different: 0km clocked, but 3/4 tank of fuel burned. They must have been fcuking sleeping in the car with the air-conditioning turned on, because everything still doesn't work the way it should upon returning the car to me :lol2:

wow so scary when send car in for service.... can detune the car so that cant move fast and above certain speed???? codewerx can help ??? :thinking: lol

If 0 km clock. Basically they never move your car into the bay for checking. That's explain why nothing is solved lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back