Warranty from PML

Mark Kwok

Hi guys,
There are lots of additions or changes we would like to do to our cars but just wondering if any of you guys encounter any problems from PML pertaining the warranty... spoke to autovox regarding the exhaust and they told me PML would not cover warranty for the exhaust only.. a little concerned and also read that we have to service at least once at PML to get warranty..
How about subsequent ones?
Would appreciate any clarifications.
Thanks

Re: Warranty from PML

Mark Kwok;141550 said:
Hi guys,
There are lots of additions or changes we would like to do to our cars but just wondering if any of you guys encounter any problems from PML pertaining the warranty... spoke to autovox regarding the exhaust and they told me PML would not cover warranty for the exhaust only.. a little concerned and also read that we have to service at least once at PML to get warranty..
How about subsequent ones?
Would appreciate any clarifications.
Thanks

Wrt ur exhaust... what car are u driving?

Hi,
I will be driving the 320i any moment now. Awaiting delivery from PML... cannot drive on stock exhaust as i feel it really restricts as with the air intake. Thanks for all advice bro

Mark Kwok;141773 said:
Hi,
I will be driving the 320i any moment now. Awaiting delivery from PML... cannot drive on stock exhaust as i feel it really restricts as with the air intake. Thanks for all advice bro

Sebring has got the one that is bolted onto your mid-pipe flange. In case of warranty claim, unbolt Sebring and bolt back original muffler. Kao tim... :)

Then u can :nehnehhh: to PML. :lol2:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
df999today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back