Weight of rims...

Racebred

Core Group Members
bring a weighing machine to PML loh.

serious, coz it's too new now, and doing a web search will not bring up anything.

Re: Weight of rims...

SMYUEN said:
Hey folks,

Cant seem to find the info... whats the weight of Type III versus type IV AC rims?

Anyone knows?

Thanks!

:)

Call PML, tell em u r considering it seriously but undecided and the only factor is the weight...whichever is lighter u will surely buy..
They'll then do the search quickly and come back to u,...ho say liao? :thumbsup:

TripleM said:
Call PML, tell em u r considering it seriously but undecided and the only factor is the weight...whichever is lighter u will surely buy..
They'll then do the search quickly and come back to u,...ho say liao? :thumbsup:
Shaowen, remember to leave your car license plate, contact and credit card number.. and congrats on the new rims!

Better yet, can leave your credit card details and my car license number and info. Remember, I only want 19 inch rims yah?

Puny said:
TripleM said:
Shaowen, remember to leave your car license plate, contact and credit card number.. and congrats on the new rims!

haha.. I havent even decided on buying!!! Still trying to find buyer for my Type III first...

And still must reconsider. Damn EX !!!!

MRacer77 said:
Better yet, can leave your credit card details and my car license number and info. Remember, I only want 19 inch rims yah?

I default payment you carry on ok....

:laughlik:

No need to do assignment like that lah... just pay the interest and forget the principal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back