Whaddup bimmer ppl?! ;)

izhar81

Whaddup guys?
I'm totally new to this. Like newer than a newbie. I'm a car freak myself but the thing is, i dun know no stuff 'bout pimpin my ride. Only thing i know is the bling rims and a cool sound system. Learning more and more abt bimmers online and this forum. Juz got my 318i 2 weeks ago and damn i love dat baby. Lotsa things needed to be done i guess. What are the basic things dat needs the attention in terms of performance... for a start b4 proceeding to looks and speed? Like wat do u guys usually do when u first get ur bimmer? till then...cheers!

Re: Whaddup bimmer ppl?! ;)

welcum....welcome....angel eyes...

exterior: body kits, ccfl angel eyes
engine bay: air filters...like simotas, gruppem.
exhaust: AC, supersprint, sebring, remus

oh...n go fit that throttle booster at BVO (look at resource folder for address)

try those for a start...

Just go take a look at Stevo's ride. His ride is the most modded and most powerful 318i in Sillypore. Heard it's able to outrun some 320s and 325s.

Welcome and happy driving the german metal, by the way your 318iA, E36? or E46?

rodder said:
Just go take a look at Stevo's ride. His ride is the most modded and most powerful 318i in Sillypore. Heard it's able to outrun some 320s and 325s.
Muahahahaha, perhaps some 330s and M3s?

welcum to this forum.

Man, BTW you sound really Americano dude. Are you a NewYork Yankee supporter?

welcome in!!
bodykits, exh, rims, lots more.
Modding ur car will never end....
cheers!!

Thanks guys for the replies. Damn...sounds like alot of $$ to start of. I guess i'll take totoseow's opinion on Simota's air filter this month and chickenbackside's 19's rim next mth. Any idea where i can take a look at the air filters? And how much does it cost?
And where can i get those bling rims...W/o spinners yah. Dat will look too ghetto. Just a nice set of clean bling rims dat'll get my ride pimpin.

ersalle71>> mine's a E36

ah beng>> nuthin close to americano. hahaha. too much hip hop music in my ride lah brudder. since small till now. grew up wit bobby brown to run dmc to usher. no offence ah...i'm still a true blue singaporean who loves bugis chicken rice. like your rhymes though...can make into rap or not bro? u gimmie the lyrics i drop the beat...

pilotsnoopy>> wwaahh...a fellow cabin crew. woohoo! same same. it feels good to take my bonita (i named my e36 dat name) for a long nite drive after a flight. do u do thAt too? angel eyes....j.b can get cheaper or not? if hav can make now.

kenntona>> my apologies, still dun understand these bimmer lingos. wuz a 330 and m3?

hello welcome in..enjoy ur stay!
btw keep ur car STOCK! so that warranlty no void..
eh..u dunno wats a M3?

Sorry ah bro, really catch no balls when ya'll talk abt all these bimmer lingos. Still new to the car and new to the language. Cheers!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitclub999com
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back