• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

What a load of bull....

Breyton

Re: What a load of bull....

wow, can buy a 2 storey house with swimming pool abd 4 car garage for that, on 1 acre of land

Speaks volume about the credibility of the dealer.

They really think buyers are so gullible?

Joke.

i seriously think this car dealer in marina south is as DODGY as the area suggests.

went there a long while back... bad experience.

think its a "front" laaa... haha

take this 850 for example... 1991 got another 3.5yrs to go till coe runs out at 01/2011

n asking for $69k? :screwedu:

i wonder if the only one loyal faithful owner is so into the car that he is driving it all this while... OR is it bec he cannot sell it for tat long as well.

I have to say its nothing more than a marketing gimmick to make pple think that they are getting a $700K car.

Perhaps the 850i does indeed cost $750K back in 1991..... But so? Its over 15yrs old and cars all decreciate over time.....

Btw the road tax for a 5000CC car is $10K a year.........I wouldn't call that "a bit high" as mentioned in the ad....

kenntona;239152 said:
....They really think buyers are so gullible?...

Yeah, especially potential buyers of these sort of vehicles. Most would know their stuff.

s50b30;239182 said:
...Perhaps the 850i does indeed cost $750K back in 1991.....

If I remember correctly the 850i was around 450k. I think the current M6 is the first BMW to go beyond the 500k mark here?

As for the NSX, I remember it costing around 350k. Definitely not more than 400k!

hitmee;239199 said:
good if u need to laundry money............

Hitmee you always have very nice avatars. :yummie:

hmmm.....if i am the buyer, i dun think i will give a damn abt whether the owner is a Big Jap company CEO. sekali they kena some loaded old uncle buyer who still has some bad memories from WW2 time....hehe.....just kidding.
anyway, rich owner doesn't always guarantee the car is well-taken care of....some of em treat their rides like crap cos they got so many of em

the skyline is overpriced as well...i remember when it was initially renewed with COE, it was only going for 88K. now going at 77K??!?! 25K/yr depreciation....i might as well wait for the new R36 GTR, should be less than 20K/yr dep. such crap! if he consideres to sell at below 50K, i'm sure more ppl will consider
buying the car.

Hi guys, the Blue 850 is still for sale by the same dealer at S$70k.

I called up earlier and was about to go down when I searched and found this post.

If I do not mind the road tax, what do you guys think is the 'fair value' of the car.

Of course I know this is really subjective......

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back