What colour and interior would you choose?

What colour and interior would you choose?

• Deep Green with Beige

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Titanium Silver with Black

• Monaco Blue with Grey

• Arctic with Black

• Sparkling Graphite with Black

• Sparkling Graphite with Beige

• Total voters

gadgets

hi guys, care to choose the best match that you deem is nicest on the 320? apologies to fans of black/ white exterior that i did not include them...cant argue they are of the better colours but dislike the idea of maintaining them. nevertheless, hope you could still put a vote on one amongst this lot or propose your other best match...many tks

Re: What colour and interior would you choose?

sparkling graphite with lemon interior.

no other baby.

metallic dark blue/ metallic black wif amarone leather int..

My vote goes to Monaco Blue or Deep Green.

Monaco Blue looks almost black in low light (carpark) conditions but gives off a bluish hue.
Deep green is quite unique. It looks like a much darker shade of green versus the previous generation models (E46, E36).

Lemon / Beige interiors are very contrasting and beautiful - I'd prefer lemon over beige. Maintenance is a big factor.

BTW, if you are patient enough to indent instead of getting available stock, go for Xenons!

(attached image from e90post.com)

cool guys, tks...would like to see more votes/ recommendations though...

puny, agree with u that am tempted with deep green...however, what do u mean "indent instead of avail stock"? are they different? what's the damage for a xenon?

Hi Buddy,

You may have to wait for a while if you want to include xenon to come with your ride. Cos its kind of special order already.

But its very nice. To install on ur own later is $4800! :(

Cheers!
Stanley

gadgets said:
cool guys, tks...would like to see more votes/ recommendations though...
puny, agree with u that am tempted with deep green...however, what do u mean "indent instead of avail stock"? are they different? what's the damage for a xenon?

Gadget.. some features doesn't come as standard fitting for 320. To indent would mean it's factory fitted but only condition is u probably gonna wait for mths to get yr ride.

Estimated cost of factory fitted Xenon light is abt $3.5K ( May clarify wit SE on any price change)
Suppose u r getting the stock car & change the xenon locally wld cost ard $4,850 (Aft 15%discount ) which is wat i had paid for las wk.

There might be other factory fitted options like (sunroof, keyless entry,handle down light, electronic folding mirror) that u can check wit yr SE.

My Vote goes to Titan silver / Black

Cheers!

Wat ever happened to red seats? I luv red seats. If that is not available, my vote goes to titan silver/black.

Hi gadgets,

Before I got mine, lemon/beige interior was my choice, but my SE highlighted that maintenance would be a concern, especially the back of driver & front seat would also be in the same light colour. Wth black or dark colour leather, even if back passenger accidentally leaving behind some markings on the back of the front seats, it would be obvious. Therefore, mine's b/sapphire with terra interior (reddish brown).

For easy maintenance, my pick would be Arctic with Black.

Cheers:) !

Red seats are nice !!! I will go for silver with black.

tks guys...my current ride is titan/ black and must agree that its the best 'maintenance free' combi...in fact i think it makes the car looks humble, e.g. u pass by the car, yah no big deal but then u notice that its a bimmer (or whatever other make), and u go wow! only setback IMO is that car does not look as pretty/ fierce as it should be. you guys think so?

TS with Black if those are the only choices.
Easy to sell too I believe.

To be different, get TS with Imola Red seat color....it's sporty hot :)

Sparkling Graphite with Black!!! Cos that's my colour combi :laughlik:

Anyway I was actually near to getting Sparkling Graphite with Terra Interior, this combi looks good too... there was some pictures from E90Post.com that shows how beautiful this combi looks like!

Oh and to follow up on the bros recommendations here, do get the ones with Xenons!!! Think PML might still have some 3s with Xenons, so if you are lucky might get the colour you want with Xenons and don't need to indent.

adsnx said:
Estimated cost of factory fitted Xenon light is abt $3.5K ( May clarify wit SE on any price change)
Suppose u r getting the stock car & change the xenon locally wld cost ard $4,850 (Aft 15%discount ) which is wat i had paid for las wk.

Cheers!

So Adrian, finally got the xenons already huh? Nice!! hope to see your car soon fitted out with the new mods including the underspoiler you are getting!

I vote Monaco Blue.. cos its rare on the road..hehe..

called SE, indent would mean no promotion price...haiz...

hmmm, graphite/ black also not many on road, i think...and comparable to titan/ black...cool...more votes pls...hee hee

graphite.. with lemon interior.. just such a pain to keep clean.. but not impossible...

My pick would be either the lemon or black, well at least for the 3 series. Reason is simply because dash top is black, and the alumnimum strip contrasts well with the back remaining interior bottom. Notice that grey introduce a third color, whereas biege clash with aluminium ... this only works for wooden center strip.

LP

my e90 is titanium silver with black interior -- low maintenance for both exterior and interior -- must say the artic exterior is interesting, changes hue depending on light source

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taixiugo88club
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back