What do you think of the BBS RS-GT 18"?

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
:nopicsno:

True enough.. but i seriously dun know how to transfer the pics to the com. Thanks Azrielsc for commenting, i'll take pics hopefully i rem with the ixus and i'll post a few up, if not i'll see you guys soon on this month meetup, and i was seriously wondering wat you guys think of the BBS RS-GT, the rim itself,

ciao!

Re: What do you think of the BBS RS-GT 18"?

shaaz said:
hey guys... wanna know waht you guys think of the rims.. will post pics of my car with the rims soon.. when i figure how to transfer the pics frm phone to desktop, :thumbsup: .....

very nice forged rim, another classic design, i love that too.

any bro can tell me the local dealer for BBS rim??, i want to cheack the RG R forged for my lauya car :lol: thank u

i paid 4.2k with tires (PS2) after trade in. He took in the old set for a thousand.

Will take one nice pic of the car and post it up to share with all ya'll here,

Got them frm Chin Wah's, Ah Peng (boss) is very hardworking, went through quite a bit of trouble to get me the rims. :thumbsup:

Wanted to get the BBS LM's, but the wait is too long, only after Chinese New Year then can get the rims, whoa. :screwedu:

Love the deep-dish look!!! So what's the dimensions of your rims? 18x? and is it a staggered setup or same size all round?

Can't wait to see your ride with the new rims! If your car is black, a grey-ed out spokes with chrome lip would look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! :drool:

Thanks Azrielsc, but the deep dish look on my rim is not alot, and it's 8.5 x 18 all round.. he could not find 9 x 18 for the rear, my car is black and the rims are silver chrome?. but im thinking of getting them painted diamond black?... wat do u think?. can't wait to mee you guys this end of the month man.. :dance: . will post a pic of the car soon.. go find my ixus liao!

shaaz,
Great choice of Rims dude..
Diamond black is simply awesome but silver also not bad, gives good contrast with ur car color

Diamond black.... chio!!

I can imagine your car on the move, black body, black spokes and only the dish of your rims can be seen... :drool:

yo bros!!.. paiseh paiseh.. min is BBS RX2 leh... that y i was wondering why the pic the deep flat dish so deep andthe ones on my car don't even have a deep dish....errr..paiseh paiseh ah bross.. ths is the one.. i'll put up the pic.

shaaz,
Also good...
Had a first thought earlier of how come u cud easily get BBS RSGT as AFAIK, these rims incl BBS RGR and sometimes BBS LMs are usually on special indent.

yea.. i know special indent... but they take abit too long lar, more than a month just to wait for rims... hahaha..

shaaz said:
yea.. i know special indent... but they take abit too long lar, more than a month just to wait for rims... hahaha..

bro...where do u order huh??? i want to check got my ' hole ' anot :lol: :lol:

go to yap brothers.. they can do a special indent for you. ifyou must know, bbs lm 8 by 18 front , 9 by 18 rear with advan neova tyres, we're talking a good 6.2k :drool: . nice huh... but they're very nice and i think pretty resonable too, give them a call they're at paya ubi.

shaaz said:
go to yap brothers.. they can do a special indent for you. ifyou must know, bbs lm 8 by 18 front , 9 by 18 rear with advan neova tyres, we're talking a good 6.2k :drool: . nice huh... but they're very nice and i think pretty resonable too, give them a call they're at paya ubi.

thanks.......lm is forged or cast huh. lm already 6.2, RGR might be in the 8 region? :whatthe: :yikess:

i don really rem whether its forged or cast man... but LM's are hell nice.. haha..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back