What if this happen in SG!

Re: What if this happen in SG!

精武精神!

btw, where are the fighting scenes?
looks quite fake.

Singapore mostly internet heroes, hide behind computers and STOMPed the ang mor at most......

Then again, in Singapore, even the ang mors are internet heroes - look at Andrew Fowley !!!

kenntona;811797 said:
Singapore mostly internet heroes, hide behind computers and STOMPed the ang mor at most......

Then again, in Singapore, even the ang mors are internet heroes - look at Andrew Fowley !!!

ok i confess, i am a internet hero.
in real life, i will take my phone and dail 999 and hope police come.

cb lah, I am going to London next month ok....like tat I scared leh, kenna hoot by ang moh how? UK got no STOMP one

Please ask me which airline and what Cabin class I am taking as I am humble

MW;811803 said:
cb lah, I am going to London next month ok....like tat I scared leh, kenna hoot by ang moh how? UK got no STOMP one

Please ask me which airline and what Cabin class I am taking as I am humble
If u r taking business class on Air Asia, u r humble:thumbsup:

Few years back a ang moh say Asian are useless. I whack him till he end up hospital got more than 12 sitches on his head. After that when he see Asian he tells other ang moh friends don't fuxk with Singaporean ..

John74;811929 said:
Few years back a ang moh say Asian are useless. I whack him till he end up hospital got more than 12 sitches on his head. After that when he see Asian he tells other ang moh friends don't fuxk with Singaporean ..

Waliew that prc who wanted your parking lot was a lucky man

John74 said:

Few years back..... that ang mor lucky.

Nowadays, I wun whack.... one...........

My heartfelt sympathies to SG Vehicles' boss if she/he do not return John74's deposit or his car soon....

Please give the ang mohs in SG some credits. Here's why.

1.) Singapore only attract the upper class of foreigners. So all of them are well educated and posh ones. My garments says that. Pls verify with them.
2.) Ang mohs in spore got money.... they just pay to find gals... UBS sponsored....no need to molest on the street.

DrK;812034 said:
Please give the ang mohs in SG some credits. Here's why.

1.) Singapore only attract the upper class of foreigners. So all of them are well educated and posh ones. My garments says that. Pls verify with them.
2.) Ang mohs in spore got money.... they just pay to find gals... UBS sponsored....no need to molest on the street.

3) ang moh also tua kee. I never say Joanne Peh say one

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back