• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

What is the Price for a 320

mts

I know the listing price is $139K, but is there any price deduction based on the listing price? Can someone advice? Many thanks.

Re: What is the Price for a 320

i think PML will drop price to clear existing stock as the FL E90 will be out 3Q 08 ?

is best to walk in the showroom and asked what is their current going price and package available. then post it here for others to comment what else you can asked for. cos different period of time package & promotions are quite different. I bought my car a year ago, its 139K retails price so the price has not change. if you need a SE to talk to. you can PM me. I can recommend mine to you. Just drop a PM.

*Clarification: I'm not related or an affiliate to the SE. Just one satisfy customer who find her friendly and honours with customer request*

mts;317415 said:
I know the listing price is $139K, but is there any price deduction based on the listing price? Can someone advice? Many thanks.

$139k ? Price went back up ?

What options are there, u might want to find out. I am also keen to know what make up that price.

There are 2 versions of E90 now. One is 320i and another is 320i Professional.

1) 320i Retail is 131800. No Bi Xenons and no automatic climate control. Air con controls are those manual turn type. No rear air conditioning for the rear passengers as well. No Black lines tail lights.

2) 320i Professional Retail is 139800. Bi Xenons and Automatic climate control with rear air conditioning. Black lines tail lights. This is something i know. anything else I dunno also.

the difference of price sure justify for this items,Bi Xenons + Automatic climate control with rear air conditioning + Black lines tail lights. you can find out how much if its retrofited this stuff. you'll be surprised. I'm one of them. but during my purchase there isn't professional model to choose.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor88507

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back