What to do with dents?

kenlim

i just notice there's a a very very small dent just above my left rear wheel fender..what should i do?
don't really know who did it!!!:mad:...confirm not i bang it myself cause its too small and the angle of it.. probably some idiots open their door to hard or someone use a blunt object to dent it in....!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:HOW!!!

Re: What to do with dents?

mai gan jiong. not end of the world.

go capitol building carpark and look for vincent of PDR (Paintless Dent Removal). he is the resident dent removal guy PML uses for their customers.

easily removed in minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Go to Ah Lye.........

can find that guy in capitol building carpark??how much does it cost?

u cant miss it wan la. when u r turning in on the groud floor u would see his shop. its open concept. 20 plus bucks for a dent. the more dents the cheaper. economies of scale.

Slater;517742 said:
u cant miss it wan la. when u r turning in on the groud floor u would see his shop. its open concept. 20 plus bucks for a dent. the more dents the cheaper. economies of scale.

haha...ok!...feels uncomfortable when i know there's a dent on my car..!thanks alot people!:):)

kenlim;517744 said:
haha...ok!...feels uncomfortable when i know there's a dent on my car..!thanks alot people!:):)

OMG.................try parking the highest floor or single lot or far far away from this people..........(try)

cheers

ac323;517760 said:
OMG.................try parking the highest floor or single lot or far far away from this people..........(try)

cheers

yea..i did..i always look for single lot..if dont have..i will try to park on the extreme left or right...and their driver seat door is on the other side from me......too lessen the chances of getting hit by them..zzz...but still!...some things are unavoidable...lucky its a small dent..Zzz

kenlim;517764 said:
yea..i did..i always look for single lot..if dont have..i will try to park on the extreme left or right...and their driver seat door is on the other side from me......too lessen the chances of getting hit by them..zzz...but still!...some things are unavoidable...lucky its a small dent..Zzz

Another reason cause your 6 series too huge..................(Lol)

cheers

kenlim;517764 said:

has it occurred to u that it might be deliberate?

where is ah lye???

i need to remove a super biig dent on my driver side. 20cts coin size. $#%$^&$%&#$

Slater;517780 said:
has it occurred to u that it might be deliberate?

yea of course......Zzzzz:evillook:..but too bad lor....suay...everytime see forum got people post abt their car being scratch or dent deliberately..but didnt though it will happen to me..haha...zzz.

hitmee;517786 said:
where is ah lye???

i need to remove a super biig dent on my driver side. 20cts coin size. $#%$^&$%&#$

Hi hitmee,

you can call him at 9723 5915 or 6483 3353, his workshop is at AMK Inds Park II

cheers

hitmee;517786 said:
where is ah lye???

orh beeee.

kenlim;517788 said:
yea of course......Zzzzz:evillook:..but too bad lor....suay...everytime see forum got people post abt their car being scratch or dent deliberately..but didnt though it will happen to me..haha...zzz.

they jealous of ur chio car. AC kit and all.

Slater;517794 said:
they jealous of ur chio car. AC kit and all.
lol..that avatar pic is not my car...!!no AC kit nothin!! its original bodykit!!!!!and original hood...but thought of changing to vorsteiner hood!..but because of some spray thingy decided not to change it.....:nehnehhh:

ac323;517790 said:
Hi hitmee,

you can call him at 9723 5915 or 6483 3353, his workshop is at AMK Inds Park II

cheers

which dent removal person is better ah lye or the one in capitol carpark??

kenlim;517797 said:
which dent removal person is better ah lye or the one in capitol carpark??
u try both la. then feedback to us.

Slater;517798 said:
u try both la. then feedback to us.

not enough dent to do so!!! XD...but think i try the capitol guy 1st..since he's doing with PML....

kenlim;517732 said:
i just notice there's a a very very small dent just above my left rear wheel fender..what should i do?
don't really know who did it!!!:mad:...confirm not i bang it myself cause its too small and the angle of it.. probably some idiots open their door to hard or someone use a blunt object to dent it in....!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:HOW!!!

For dent just above the fender, you cannot use the normal "push out" technique. The tools cannot reach that area. You have to "pull" the dent out. I have done one 2 months ago. Lye Design is the place to go.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back