Whats a good lady's watch to buy

spitfire

Hi, I am looking for a nice lady's watch to buy for my wife for her birthday. Initially was eyeing the Rolex Date Just with diamond on the bezel but quite sick of the fixed discount they give in Singapore.

I have a budget of about $10k; any bros can recommend/suggest what watch I could buy? I am looking for something timeless (so not looking for newer brands) with diamond preferably bezel.

Appreciate any constructive suggestions!

Re: Whats a good lady's watch to buy

Go to watch dealers... the price difference is really huge... but at this time, watch prices are high on the dealer side as well... however, still cheaper den walking to any shops out there...

Rolex still the best. Go for dealers. That's where I get all my rolex watches.

Rolex is a safe bet for all profiles. Value retention & liquidity a plus.

Cartier Santos for the fashionistas.

JLC Duetto for the articulate.

Any PAM 40 mm or Alain Silberstein looks good on a sporty woman.

pardon the quality but here r some visual choices for ya =]

BEECAE84-orig.jpg

n yes, the chopard happy diamonds is also another great choice!

I Second the Santos. Considered classic? There is one with a rose gold bezel that's a nice size!

Last edited by a moderator:

Haze;689546 said:
Go to watch dealers... the price difference is really huge... but at this time, watch prices are high on the dealer side as well... however, still cheaper den walking to any shops out there...

Thanks all for youe valuable comments.

Haze, by dealers, do you mean Authorised Dealers like Hour Glass and Dickson? Bu they have very fixed discounts of 10% which makes them expensive. So don't understand what you mean by cheaper than walking to any shops out there. Can you enlighted?

spitfire;690576 said:
Thanks all for youe valuable comments.

Haze, by dealers, do you mean Authorised Dealers like Hour Glass and Dickson? Bu they have very fixed discounts of 10% which makes them expensive. So don't understand what you mean by cheaper than walking to any shops out there. Can you enlighted?

Go to secOnd hand shop they carry brand new as well they have very good price ... Try the one in golden mell shopping mall . I bought all my rolex from them..

John74;690580 said:
Go to secOnd hand shop they carry brand new as well they have very good price ... Try the one in golden mell shopping mall . I bought all my rolex from them..

Sorry if I ask a silly question. But how do you know its brand new and not refurbished? And do they come with warranty? Finally, what do you mean by "good price"? Up to what % discount typically?

Thanks in advance.

May want to consider Panerai. These days girls love big watches too. Rolex may be not be too hip for some. Some more can buy used ones since they r usually out of stock. :)

a really nice dressy lady watch would be van cleef & arpels.. really lovely looking

spitfire;690581 said:
Sorry if I ask a silly question. But how do you know its brand new and not refurbished? And do they come with warranty? Finally, what do you mean by "good price"? Up to what % discount typically?

Thanks in advance.

Yes It comes with warrenty. It's about 2k or more cheaper than discounted price. All rolex watches comes with warrenty so u will know if it's refurbish.. You have to go and ask you will know more..

spitfire;690581 said:

Thanks in advance.

Btw I am not related to any shop owners. I am same like most of us here getting tried of all the standard discount they give in shops, as I love to collect and buy nice watches. I buy watches for my gfs as well, so just to give people more ideas .. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
igo88app
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back