When are we having our SG track-day

dave

Legendary 10 Years
Hi,
Just wonder is there any plan for our BMW-SG track-day ? I think the previous one was on ' Feb 06 ' rite ? Looking forward for it.

cheersss

Re: When are we having our SG track-day

I'd love to have one exclusively for the members here only but it's difficult to get a slot.
A couple of our planned combined events with PCS were cancelled due to SIC road resurfacing cum other general maintenance works. Even for an active club like them, they aren't getting anything.

I will contact the person in charge in SIC again and see if he's got anything for Nov/Dec

me too love to try tracking @ SIC. nv done it before. only sat in my friends DC5/B9 keep me posted with updates if there is any on NOV/DEC.

BTW can my stock car 'san er lin' track with you all? can put triangle plate?

towkay, why? itchy ah? hahahahaha

dave;252062 said:
Hi,
Just wonder is there any plan for our BMW-SG track-day ? I think the previous one was on ' Feb 06 ' rite ? Looking forward for it.

cheersss

TripleM;252075 said:
I'd love to have one exclusively for the members here only but it's difficult to get a slot.
A couple of our planned combined events with PCS were cancelled due to SIC road resurfacing cum other general maintenance works. Even for an active club like them, they aren't getting anything.

I will contact the person in charge in SIC again and see if he's got anything for Nov/Dec
surely you must be itching to have a trackday within these 6 months! Since your Zuffenhausen is coming.

dave;252062 said:
Hi,

cheersss

showoff!!!! :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh: :nehnehhh:

SIC needs to renovate la...if not SGP F1 nite circuit come..they may even not get renewed....i hear some major works planned....

Dan Ong;252081 said:
towkay, why? itchy ah? hahahahaha

Ya Lor, scratch till blister liao, I'm sure some of our buddiessss getting worse rite ???

caySman;252082 said:
surely you must be itching to have a trackday within these 6 months! Since your Zuffenhausen is coming.

Think the earliest is 2nd qtr of next yr....
Meanwhile, I may still track my striped car.:)

the next trackday im hoping to see some 335's.....:rolleyes:

Where my buddy Andre??.. dude.. you gotta come.. that's when have a slot.

Yeah 335's i hope to see in e next TD !!! ...itchy ? u bet..its been far too long.

"Think the earliest is 2nd qtr of next yr" ....- wah that sounds bad mate !

It's so bad that we are doing m'sia drive once a month to cure the itch.

Anyway I think Fabian was saying there might be one coming up in Nov. It's part of the GT-Rally program. I know it's the rainy season but don't care already.. haha

dave;252128 said:
Ya Lor, scratch till blister liao, I'm sure some of our buddiessss getting worse rite ???

Rastaman;252241 said:
Yeah 335's i hope to see in e next TD !!! ...itchy ? u bet..its been far too long.

"Think the earliest is 2nd qtr of next yr" ....- wah that sounds bad mate !

Sure a not bro ? Mana boleh tahan till next year, Wah L.....

PG mai lah......tires get botak dam fast leh........1 mistake....car will kiss the wall......hahahahaha......

I also scratch until koyak liao......sigh......keep doing high speed on the express way.....dam bad......dam bad.......sigh......

'The Great White'

then how? super jio oredi right... all jio until beh tahan... no PG... then all the time NS..NS.. sian le...
Permas Jaya settle it la.. how? :D :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilibetcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back