Where to buy such thick thick alu dial rings?

Racebred

Core Group Members
it's a bit too close up to tell the diff, but is there any diff between this and the usual chrome ring addon we've been discussing about?

Not sure the usual one, but this one, the rings goes right into the meter surface. Tot the norm is stick on top only.

They are selling the set at $90 as well. Just called them the other day. :(

Racebred said:
then it's the same

Bro it's not the same la...

The one from the States like you and me have is the full depth one like the photo shown but those bot from Bangkok is only half depth...

The half depth one are chromed ones and has got the sticky stuff at the back for sticking on while the full depth ones requires doule sided tape or glue to stick it on..

Cybertron
I might still have a set of the matt chrome one, needs to re-confirm else u can go to Eng Soon, or Juzz for Cars, they should still have it...

" The half depth one are chromed ones and has got the sticky stuff at the back for sticking on while the full depth ones requires doule sided tape or glue to stick it on.. "..

Indeed, I had that in my previous ride. That sticky stuff was like hot asphalt or something haha...

The speedo rings in the pix above are rather rare one so far in Spore as most people here have the matt (but full depth like in the pix) finishing

TripleM said:
" The speedo rings in the pix above are rather rare one so far in Spore as most people here have the matt (but full depth like in the pix) finishing

Those full depth chrome one are result of me kekekke !!!!

I sent some of the unfinished one for chrome plating but a lot turned out disastrous as more than half i sent turned out warped....

Only managed to salvaged about 4 to 5 set so those are indeed rare...

Haha...
Given the rarity, then you shud auction em :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mibetworld
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back