Where to trade-in org 17" to 18" @ better price?

Alextang

Hi all, I'm collecting my 116I this sat. Going to change my wheels ASAP to matt black 18" . Any lobang?

Re: Where to trade-in org 17" to 18" @ better price?

Alextang;849724 said:
Hi all, I'm collecting my 116I this sat. Going to change my wheels ASAP to matt black 18" . Any lobang?

can try Top 93.........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Next car.... Try to negotiate car without tyres and rims... Buy the aftermarket rims and tyres of your choice..... Ask SE to help install the rims on first day.....No need to encounter hassle of trading in stock rims for aftermarket ones.

jasonmaxima;849748 said:
Next car.... Try to negotiate car without tyres and rims... Buy the aftermarket rims and tyres of your choice..... Ask SE to help install the rims on first day.....No need to encounter hassle of trading in stock rims for aftermarket ones.

true, if can add in BBK will be a bonus................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Alextang;849724 said:

hi bro Alextang, i am also collecting ride this Sat. Has your SE confirmed the timing already?

Eastmints;849789 said:
hi bro Alextang, i am also collecting ride this Sat. Has your SE confirmed the timing already?

I ask for 5pm or later.. You ,what time you collect yours...maybe we can meet!

jasonmaxima;849748 said:

Wow.. Can ask this request.. Wow .. But I did tell my se I want to change the rims once I got the ride , My SE told me she know where to change,but didn't say can get car without wheels ?

you will only get good trade in price if you buy new rim + tyre from the same shop
check out hurry tyres and top93

Alextang;849724 said:

Welcome and Enjoy your new ride Alex!

jasonmaxima;849748 said:

Don't forget to get rid of the engine, brakes, body kit, seats and exhaust. So that when car come, can straight away lup 20" rims, M3 engine, BBK, Hamann bodykit, Recaro seats and Eisenmann quads.
Sart. :laughlik:

I have tried and managed..... When you assume and don't ask.... Your success rate is 0%.

When you open your mouth.... Your success rate is 50%....

Go browse at Leong Seng, Hurry, and Top93. You need to know what you want. The shops might not keep wheels of offsets fitting for your ride.

Eastmints;849789 said:

I am pushing for morning leh but timing not fixed yet....

Alextang;849817 said:
Wow.. Can ask this request.. Wow .. But I did tell my se I want to change the rims once I got the ride , My SE told me she know where to change,but didn't say can get car without wheels ?

think sure can, if we buy direct from PML their $8k M rims.. :lol2:

F: 19 x 8.5 J ET 35
R: 19 x 9.5 J ET 35

Can this fit to 116i?

Alextang;850582 said:
F: 19 x 8.5 J ET 35
R: 19 x 9.5 J ET 35

Can this fit to 116i?

i think it's too far off, 116i is 40 default...35 offset with 19" u likely hit the Suspension Strut..so maybe add spacer to push it out.. my 2 cents :juggle:

BimmerHead;850588 said:
i think it's too far off, 116i is 40 default...35 offset with 19" u likely hit the Suspension Strut..so maybe add spacer to push it out.. my 2 cents :juggle:

Thank you..Blur on all this size!:)

kenntona;849890 said:
Go browse at Leong Seng, Hurry, and Top93. You need to know what you want. The shops might not keep wheels of offsets fitting for your ride.

Mostly will go down to hurry and have a look!

:)
Alextang;850594 said:
Thank you..Blur on all this size!:)

No worries...But 19" staggered will look super..Hope you find the Rims :)

Alextang;850597 said:
Haha..Mine i push from fri to sat ...

Lucky you. I had to beg and beg then can have Sat :)

Nevertheless, it's finally coming :yummie:

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back