Which interior color is easier to maintain for new Z4?

leebmer

Would like to know which interior color is easier to maintain for new Z4? Any advice is appreciated...thanks!!!

Re: Which interior color is easier to maintain for new Z4?

Black is the best.

go for the coral red. mordern, strking and easy to maintain. cream is worst. one el cheapo jeans and u had it!!!

convertible die die dont get light colour... if not byebye

Terry;491292 said:
convertible die die dont get light colour... if not byebye

Black best....easier to maintain............

cheers

leebmer;491277 said:
Would like to know which interior color is easier to maintain for new Z4? Any advice is appreciated...thanks!!!

buying Z4?

thanks for all your responses...black seems the easiest! maybe coral red for a change...for sure, wont get light color...

ABD, in case got a good deal, maybe might get the new Z4...as i never own a convertible before...

leebmer;491617 said:
thanks for all your responses...black seems the easiest! maybe coral red for a change...for sure, wont get light color...

ABD, in case got a good deal, maybe might get the new Z4...as i never own a convertible before...
bro, go fer it!

I am interested in getting a Z4 but the dash seems very o-biang imho. The exterior is a knock out killer so I may still be swayed into getting it. Any current owner here after driving for a while feels if there is any thing on this beast that can be improved? Thanks!

Hi Kilroy,

improve on???

of course there are plenty as stock car will always be stock..............Lol

Probably for a way much better handling experience you may wanna upgrade the stock suspension to coilover plus a good set of performance sway-bar....

Stock brakes also can be upgraded........

And the power as well......depending on which variant you are buying but i supposed should be the s35i right? 306hp and 400nm...........(no horse run......)
- Juice Box by BOSS (power man)

vroom vroom.....
cheers

KiLrOy;495684 said:
I am interested in getting a Z4 but the dash seems very o-biang imho. The exterior is a knock out killer so I may still be swayed into getting it. Any current owner here after driving for a while feels if there is any thing on this beast that can be improved? Thanks!

Black. But Red is the new black.

KiLrOy;495684 said:

BMW Design is either you LOVE it or HATE it. There is no compromise in their design language. If it doesn't appeal to you, its probably not design for you. BECAUSE BEST DESIGN DO NOT COMPROMISE. :lol2:

black interior is boring, but easy to maintain.

the steering wheel is incredibly thin! The Z4..

Anyways, I'd say, go for red! :D

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yo88mom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back