Which One Would You Buy? F82 M4 or F80 M3 –

BMWM3

F82 M4 or F80 M3 - Which One Would You Buy?

In 2014 BMW will debut both of their M3 sedan and coupe models, or shall we say, M4? The F82 M4 builds atop the new F32 4 Series Coupe while the F80 M3 uses the F30 chassis as the starting point.

When it launch in SG next year.....bros which model would you buy?

I guess these models would be easily cost more than $500K...you reckon?

Re: Which One Would You Buy? F82 M4 or F80 M3 –

M4 and M3 have the same car length ... M4 with 2 doors ... the roof lining must be damn sporty & sexy :thumbsup:
there will be high demands for F82 YAMKIT ... JDM will be very busy ... huat ah!

P90140422_highRes-700x524.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

M4 ......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Quite a fair bits of kits. ...roofline II impossible to do

Honda....only 10% failure rate. Not I say one

MW;1059185 said:
Honda....only 10% failure rate. Not I say one

Ex-Honda driver here, not true that Honda is more reliable cos my car is a workshop queen.

The stats are so likely because most Honda drivers don't whack their cars cos they are FC-conscious (why else would anyone buy any Honda after the EG/K series). Drive like lamb, sure low wear and tear.

BMWM3;1059162 said:
F82 M4 or F80 M3 - Which One Would You Buy?

In 2014 BMW will debut both of their M3 sedan and coupe models, or shall we say, M4? The F82 M4 builds atop the new F32 4 Series Coupe while the F80 M3 uses the F30 chassis as the starting point.

When it launch in SG next year.....bros which model would you buy?

I guess these models would be easily cost more than $500K...you reckon?

M4, around $450k(indicative). Already checked on orice with MA.

Which One Would You Buy? F82 M4 or F80 M3 –

Ex-Honda driver here, not true that Honda is more reliable cos my car is a workshop queen.

The stats are so likely because most Honda drivers don't whack their cars cos they are FC-conscious (why else would anyone buy any Honda after the EG/K series). Drive like lamb, sure low wear and tear.

Forgot to add, the source of the info is dependent on statistics from the ADs.

Honestly, how many Honda, and for that matter JDM and KDM, drivers go back to Kah or Komoco to service their rides? You would see a large proportion flood the small workshops all over. Why, because every workshop knows how to do a JDM or KDM (I never say rotary engine). Engine fails, would they go AD or back to those small workshops? Hence, the failure rate could be 80% for all we know, but AD only gets the 10%.

As for BMWs, we all know better. Even shopping for BMW watches and bags, also back to PML. Why? Cos we are badge whores! Lol

M3. M4 doesn't sound right. The sedan handles better than the coupe based on the E90 and E92.

m4 is lighter...10kg.
m4 has lower centre of gravity....10cm.
m4 more sporty.

angcheekeong;1059519 said:
M3 lo.. But need to downpayment around $200k ????

paid full better......

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

wt_know;1059181 said:
M4 and M3 have the same car length ... M4 with 2 doors ... the roof lining must be damn sporty & sexy :thumbsup:
there will be high demands for F82 YAMKIT ... JDM will be very busy ... huat ah!

P90140422_highRes-700x524.jpg

IMO, the most outstanding item in this pic are the 2 ceramic rotors

Actually need 4 doors then get M3. If not M4. But i prefer m235 or future M2 for coupe as it looks better.

Once M4 GC is launched, nobody will buy M3?

congrats to all those putting down at least $200,000 deposit 2 buy latest M3!

I know wat car dealers gona say:"interest rate going up, better buy now n lock in rates!!" LOL

seanskye;1059205 said:

Talk to tow truck drivers and you will find that they tow continentals more often.

marklee;1060304 said:
Talk to tow truck drivers and you will find that they tow continentals more often.

lol i used to "rape" my FD2R... wats d pt of driving vtec if dont wack it? compared 2 my current m3, my prev honda is more reliable in a sense parts dont wear out as fast.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88vegas
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back