Who is the absolute best detailer in town

bimmerbum

I am about to take delivery of a Black car. Before i get the dreaded "spider webs", I want to send it soon upon delivery to be detailed. Any recommendations on who can do an exceptional job on a black car. I'm prepared to pay top dollar but i need someone who can deliver to my standards which is nothing short of perfection.

Re: Who is the absolute best detailer in town

SPA 4 CARS !!!

bimmerbum;303876 said:
. I'm prepared to pay top dollar but i need someone who can deliver to my standards which is nothing short of perfection.

Spa4Cars can do the job easily.. the question is whether can you maintain it after that else you will be paying top dollars every now and than. yours a jet black?

If someone is giving you "spider web", it has to be from the Dealer upon collection or from Detailer.

My favourite remains Amazing Glaze. A not so well-known detailer in the market, low on publicity, but doing wonderful job, especially on dark colour cars.

AG5 - What is Amazing Glaze?

its a one-time effort and the ongoing maintaining is just wash and shampoo. Absolutely no waxing. It last about 1-year and need return after 1-year where they will remove fine hairline scratches and do a re-coat.

i go to hot wheels...

If you wanna DIY, I've found that Meguiars car wash shampoo followed by Tech Wax works absolutely perfect for my Saph Black 6er. Wash is easy-as, and the Tech Wax is another easy spray on mist and wipe dry kinda cleaner. Works superbly for a lazy-arse like myself.

JUZ BRILLIANT. Highly recmmd.

B4 I sent my car for grooming, it was full of fine scratches and water marks. Juz Brilliant did a good job by making my car look new again. Absolutely brilliant.

SPA4CAR in my opinion, overpriced.

Spa 4 Cars for me......absolutely fantastic job removing swirl marks .... !!

CarWorkz gets my vote. They've just moved to Jalan Peminpin.

Whoever you end up choosing, you should probably go straight there when you pick up the car and get a layer of wax laid down on day one.

don't let this post offend you, but if you don't wanna do it yourself, the best detailer in the country is me. I charge S$600 an hour, but your car will be great, guarantee no swirl mark, the gloss will be deeper than you ever knew, possibly more than when it came out from factory.

And you no need to supply any chemical, all I use my own.

LOL!

You'll get a total dualbucket system wash with mama lemon, stripping the wax, claybar the car, polish with the proper pure polish glaze, and compatible polymer sealant. This will last you for 4-5 weeks with regular weekly washes.

Im with Glare for couple years liaoz.
Satisfied. Reasonably priced too.

:)

My vote goes for Carworks too. Absolutely top class. Very often go there also can bio supercars :) Will be dropping by soon now that my bodykit is up.

Carworks

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neo79commx

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back