Why SG don't have this type of Health Promotion???

Kheldor

[video=youtube;Sabd1SbyLgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sabd1SbyLgQ[/video]
I think is good to have this type of health promotion in SG. :goodup:

Re: Why SG don't have this type of Health Promotion???

cos police will arrest the ppl giv cig to kids / kids will kenna stop / ppl will kpkb in st forum / etc etc etc

effective........

i like thai adverisements

kids not asking for cig. they ask for a light.:p

i would have given it to the kid and say ' u da man!!! '

and then asked him ' u tried alcohol before? '

I am not a smoker but a typical smoker after receiving the shock leaflet will think:

"It's OK, I am older and wiser than the kid. I am not a hypocrite. I made the informed decision to smoke because I need to. I have stress to deal with and smoking cigarettes helps me relax. Also it is ideal for socializing. The kid is still growing and smoking might stunt his/her development so it's really bad for them. They are too young to think for themselves so I must educate them. I am already half way to the grave. It is reasonable to trade a little of my life span for immediate gratification. Plus who wants to live so long anyway. I am not even sure I am enough money for such a long retirement. Everybody has to die some day. It's all the same because even non smokers get heart attack, cancer, stroke, pneumonia and other diseases. I will carry on smoking."

i have always wondered , why is smoking socially unacceptable to most and there are always anti smoking campaign whereas theres only ' responsible' drinking campaign ? but never quitting drinking campaign ?

is drinking less harmful than smoking ? in the long and short term ? or the alcohol taxation is more profitable than tobacco ?

yes smoking is smelly , pollutes the air and inconsiderate , but smoking does not cause people to die from drink driving , does not people go get violent and bash each other up in bars which results in people getting hurt.

im pretty sure there are more crimes committed due to drinking than smoking ?

how about caffeine ? the public too little educated on the harmful effects and how addictive and harmful excessive caffeine intake it....

Steady! I like the ad! Very to the point without being in your face.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
77betink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back