Woman says Lambo drivers like her need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exotic car

Re: Woman says Lambo drivers like her need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exotic ca

Exotic car owners drive their exotics to "public car parks" meh?

Re: Woman says Lambo drivers like her need 2 parking lots to protect their 'exotic ca

Bummerbee;1046830 said:
Does how she look matter?? :thinking:

Extremely important in this forum.

Bummerbee;1046830 said:
Does how she look matter?? :thinking:

Of course it matters. Am looking for rich wife so I can retire :chinese:

mmmmmmmm............. LIES! go to parkway parade shopping mall 6th floor. looks at all the exotics there parking in a single lot.

Markus;1046835 said:
Am looking for rich wife so I can retire :chinese:

All the more looks should not matter!

Navi;1046843 said:
mmmmmmmm............. LIES! go to parkway parade shopping mall 6th floor. looks at all the exotics there parking in a single lot.

Are you one of them?:D

She park double lots because she has double needs ........ not easy bro .....

Markus;1046835 said:
Of course it matters. Am looking for rich wife so I can retire :chinese:

XXX said:
Extremely important in this forum.

seanskye said:
All the more looks should not matter!

Park lah park lah, if chio, park me also can.

Markus said:
Of course it matters. Am looking for rich wife so I can retire

Take a number, please !!!

Red_Bean_Bun said:
She park double lots because she has double needs ........ not easy bro .....

Double needs ? Come to papa !!!

I call for Ms L's driving skills into judgement. Lousy driving parking skills must well just admit it, why create an exotic excuse for an exotic ride? We all know Lambo has very limited rear view and front view is hard to see as well in a Lambo. Maybe she can't park? Since it is so exotic, use the valet service then. Why park it yourself?

From the pic, it looks like an older model Gallardo spyder. Not that exotic IMO so don't have to blow trumpets. Go get Aventador and that is a different story.

Many lambo drivers are humble souls. Many of these humble souls who drive lambos or F cars can park in the tightest corners and spots.

maybe she damn fat, need to open door all the way then roll herself out of the car?

If its a spyder then she can drop in from the top if fat ......

Gondolz;1046852 said:
Are you one of them?:D

nope lol! I just drop by for my chiropractic session there.

Let her say n park the way she likes. Sure hv some kancil, vivio like kei cars that will squeeze in and dent the doors. If I'm riding a bike, I will park at the available space between lots. Win win...

Females are generally viewed as lousy drivers.... And she is making things worse... :errrrrrr:

Inconsiderate act may invited vandalism instead of accidental knocks from opening doors too wide.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back