Wong Li Lin

Re: Wong Li Lin

dfstan;756541 said:
are you kidding me that these pics are NSFW?

I show you not safe for work one... please thank me

Allan-Wu-10-776234.jpg

Another show nipple guy.
I never say MW.

I heard that Wong Li Lin live in the same condo as me... river valley.. never seen her around be4 though.

Antz;756922 said:
I heard that Wong Li Lin live in the same condo as me... river valley.. never seen her around be4 though.

they live Nissim Hill, Antz so rich!!

if i m not wrong, they used to stay near adam hawker centre, seen the hubby jogging round n seen them having dinner at the hawker centre. but last heard, they left for shanghai liao...

hitmee;756934 said:
If they stayed nassim hill they are robot neighbors

We have many rich people on the forums, because jasonmaxima is brobot's neighbor.....

Sherman infratint is one rich bugger, heard by driving his M7 from his house basement carpark to his house main gate about 7-8mins. M7 0-100km/hr 3.5sec.

His carpark speedlimit is 100km/hr? Got EMAS signboard or not??? Exit got traffic light?

iScoupe;756961 said:
Sherman infratint is one rich bugger, heard by driving his M7 from his house basement carpark to his house main gate about 7-8mins. M7 0-100km/hr 3.5sec.

zorro;756963 said:
His carpark speedlimit is 100km/hr? Got EMAS signboard or not??? Exit got traffic light?

Not sure about the signboard , his whole place all tinted but got SHELL station within the house compound.

iScoupe;756966 said:
Not sure about the signboard , his whole place all tinted but got SHELL station within the house compound.

You forgot the tyre repair shop in his backyard....

Please do not OT. If possible, kindly contribute quality posts like Horfun did.

Very frustrating to open a NSFW thread and realised it is SFW.

Different. Horfun's picks are creme de la creme.

Off days. In general, he is still very sharp in his stock picks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuckingtoto

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back