• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: adjustable suspension for E36

eightynineten

looking for adjustable suspension for E36 4 cylinder. i dont really care about the brand just need it to be height adjustable and relatively hard! anyone has for sale pls pm me thank you all. :smack:

Re: WTB: adjustable suspension for E36

eightynineten;433650 said:
looking for adjustable suspension for E36 4 cylinder. i dont really care about the brand just need it to be height adjustable and relatively hard! anyone has for sale pls pm me thank you all. :smack:

hi,

i have a set of brand new full coilover. its made in Taiwan. "so call" equalivent to Tein "mono flex".

Its fully adjustable - height, damping, length, and even camber etc. all material are high grade 6061alum.

I had them in my both car - E36 compact and coupe(is), its handles super well and comfortable also. i can even change lane at pretty high speed in the middle of a corner. (don't believe, come over of a test ride. :) )

lastly, it can really be very hard if you set it up that way. but normally i keep that setting for track only, trust me, its hard to drive around with track set up... my GF nag at me at every humb when i had that settings...

email me for more details and pictures if you are interested.

I am working in Thailand now and so does the item is in Bangkok. however, i can send over to you.

price around - Sin $1500. + 100 freight. 4 corners plus all accessories.

thank you.

Regards
Derrick Chee
+66 89 7888 660

Can u tell me the brand and the specs? Like the spring and damping rates? Otherwise I'm just buying them blind without any info except your testimonial.

Hi

sure i have give you more information. I just asking if you are interested with the general spec in the first email.

Here it goes:

Brand: DC Import Performance
warrenty 1 year.

BMW E36 spring rate
Front 7KG/mm
Rear 6KG/mm.
The inner piston is big, so don't really need a harder spring. different car will have different spec. if your application is for street and some hard driving, above is the best spec. this includes the consideration for your engine also.

Suspension Description
coilover_detail.jpg

Suspension Details
coilover_decomposition.jpg

Suspension complete delivery
includes
front coilover x 2 - top pillow mount with camber
rear coilover x 2 - aluminium top mount
rear spring x 2
rear hieght adjustable mount for rear spring x 2
height adjust tools x 1set
damping adjust tools x 4pc
Manual x 1

DSC00445.jpg

DSC00448.jpg

DSC00450.jpg

DSC00451.jpg

Damping adjustment with tools
DSC00461.jpg

DSC00459.jpg

Hope you have enough information this time.

Let me know if you are still interested. than we can discuss on more details on payment and air frieght etc. you can always call me at +66 89 7888 660 or email me at [email protected]

price is real cheap for such spec.

thank you.

Regards
derrick

Hi Mr Chee,

I wan 10 set... hahahhaha

regards
Zero

Is there any website on this coilovers, i cant seem to find anything online.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubsurf

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back