• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB M5 mirrors

Re: WTB M5 mirrors

altreality;453177 said:
for my 2004 E60!
Please PM/sms with price/condition.

Very difficult.. Most of them are all push start button models mirror.. Yours key start one very rare in the used parts market

Sigh - didn't realize it made a difference..
really don't like the "elephant-like ears" like my e46 !

Hopefully someone scrapping car - if not will have to order new :(

Thanks Terry for head-up!

I have been search for past few months and there's nothing. I have the same need.

Eng Soon brings in new ones though. About 2+ k.

Try contacting mike of SWC.. I got mine frm him last time.. Lowest price frm anywhere else in sg.. Get a few guys together..

Also request for non electrochromatic glass aka non auto dimming.. Cheaper by alot

Bro.

Can it fit the LCI models?

Please pm me the contact no.

Cheers

waltergoh;453294 said:
Malaysia they sell alot lo
I got my at SGD650
replica M5 Mirror with auto folding

do they fold upwards and look exactly the same as the original ones?

i see some of them look very disgusting.. it looked like the old E39 M5 mirrors...

Interested in Malaysia option - but does it really fold upwards like the true M5 one? 650 is really cheap - is it the kind that requires you to transplant your internal motor for mirror adjust?

__iceman__;453365 said:
Interested in Malaysia option - but does it really fold upwards like the true M5 one? 650 is really cheap - is it the kind that requires you to transplant your internal motor for mirror adjust?

The $650 E60 replica M-mirrors should be this.......

e60mirror.jpg

Modelled after E39 M5.......

'The Great White'

You can get them from michelin at defu lane 9 hes selling at below cost the M5 rep ones tha t can turn up for all 2004 to 2006 models you goota call them at 62815448 ,,,, why dont you try there as i went down to repaint my car last week there ...think he has still 2 to 4 sets

no offense but replica ones look horrendous.... why pay 1000-1500 bucks less to degrade your car

Wow, I had a much easier time getting the M3 mirrors 5 years ago!

Think the M'sia version looks a bit funny - so prefer the orig M5 version. So how bros, anyone for group buy?

If Mike has them, mebbe he's willing to do it for special price?

altreality;453458 said:
Wow, I had a much easier time getting the M3 mirrors 5 years ago!

Think the M'sia version looks a bit funny - so prefer the orig M5 version. So how bros, anyone for group buy?

If Mike has them, mebbe he's willing to do it for special price?

if u or u know someone has the lobang, make a GB post to find out.
I am also looking for one LCI ver..but not willing to spend $2.8k yet. Over in USA, it was said to cost Euro 850 = S$1700~ bcos stock comes from Europe side.
so more or less the price is there.

Terry;453450 said:
no offense but replica ones look horrendous.... why pay 1000-1500 bucks less to degrade your car

Cos our car is not M5 that why we pay $650
Why pay $2800 if our car is not even M5. All we need is the look and style of the mirror.

waltergoh;453745 said:
Cos our car is not M5 that why we pay $650
Why pay $2800 if our car is not even M5. All we need is the look and style of the mirror.

agreed.

mike told me why spend nearly 3k on 2 small mirror
might as well use that money to buy body kit heehee

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor8832

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups