• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: Original M3 exhaust & Rear Bumper for E46

spyder766

Dear all

Mate of mine looking to have quad exhaust like M3 for his 330Ci, anybody selling?

Rgds

Re: WTB: Original M3 exhaust & Rear Bumper for E46

spyder766 said:
Dear all

Mate of mine looking to have quad exhaust like M3 for his 330Ci, anybody selling?

Rgds

Bit too late, sold my awhile ago..dunno if the new owner will let it go or not...
It's hard to come by as most owners keep their stock ones thou they aren't using it.

Anyway, good luck..

I guess I have to answer - Jack

The answer is NO.

"hard to come by".

S766 - good luck in your hunt !!

I might have 1 for sale from an 03/04 m3 with only 9k on them. Pm me your offer.

Interesting. Can the M3 rear bumper apron (with the slots for quad exhaust tips) fit my E46 4-door Sports Edition (I think it's the M-Tech??)

Can a M3 exhaust fit a 330 cab? Must do major knocking right?

MapleLeaf said:
Interesting. Can the M3 rear bumper apron (with the slots for quad exhaust tips) fit my E46 4-door Sports Edition (I think it's the M-Tech??)

Hi there..
Confirm cannot.

Moneyman said:
Can a M3 exhaust fit a 330 cab? Must do major knocking right?

Conversion has been done before so yes it's possible but alot alot of things need changing and reworking which aint worth it..

The spare tyre well has to been either cut out or dented in. You guys might need to custom the rear bumper as well. IMO if you're gonna go through so much trouble to fit on an M3 exhaust, might as well go for an aftermarket Titanium M3 exhaust. Both sounds and looks good!

Can, Why cannot? As discuss before -

1) Cut your spare tire compartment into half! Install customized heatshield (photo 1)

2) Install a Gruppe M Exhaust/Supersprint/Stock/Whatever.... (photo 3)

3) Tada!!!! (photo 2)

4) Go LTA for inspection (just joking)

i thought it is a easy conversion, did not know that it is a major op, spoke to my mate, he does not seem to be so interested anymore if it requires cutting of the body.

spyder766 said:
i thought it is a easy conversion, did not know that it is a major op, spoke to my mate, he does not seem to be so interested anymore if it requires cutting of the body.

Don't do it....
Did oso know that the original M3 xhaust is probably the weight of baby elephant?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back