• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: 08 E90 320i

Samuel

Hi guys, it's been sometime since my last post and it looks like I'll be selling my car soon. Hence, I'm looking for buyers for my parts before handing the car over to the dealer.

1. Full original M-tech kit, with Performance rear diffuser, with replica 3D Studie front lip (done at SWC) + M3-style rear spolier (replica) - $1500 (need to swap with stock body kit)
2. E90 LCI Halogen Angel Eye (not the bi-Xenon ones) - $200 (need to swap with original headlamps)
3. 19" Vertini Concave with new Toyo tyres (rims in good condition, slight kerb rash on rear right, new tires, done less than 1,000km) - $1500 (need to swap with original rims)
4. Supersprint exhaust (LTA approved with cert) - $500 (need to swap with original exhaust)
5. M Gear Knob - $200 (need to swap with original gear knob)
6. M-Performance BBK (front & rear, bought from fellow forummer, used about 50k km) - $1800 (need to swap with original rear brakes)

Dekit labour cost to be borne by buyer / buyers.

For items 1-6, if you purchase full set, price at $5000. Please text me at 97460824 if interested. Thank you. Cheers, Sam

View attachment 34346

View attachment 34347

View attachment 34348

View attachment 34349

View attachment 34350

View attachment 34351

View attachment 34352

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: 08 E90 320i

Samuel;746596 said:
Hi guys, I'm looking to sell my car after 4 years of usage. Been trying to get the vehicle particular off One Motoring website, but can't seem to find the right page. Anyway, here's the info that I can remember.

1. BMW 320i Sedan
2. Reg date: 27th Feb 2008
3. OMV: $41k + (can't remember exact number)
4. COE: $13k + (can't remember exact number)
5. Serviced by PML during warranty, thereafter maintained by Boss Motorsports
6. Mileage: 130k km. (Very high mileage but car is very well maintained and so far, no major problems)
7. Recently changed the Valvetronic motor, replaced a couple of rubber hoses and changed the ATF
8. Mods
- Full original M-tech kit, with Performance rear diffuser (done at SWC)
- Replica 3D Studie front lip
- E90 LCI Halogen Angel Eye (not the bi-Xenon ones)
- 19" Vertini Concave with CSC5 tyres (done about 5k)
- Twin tailpipe (tip only)
- M Gear Knob
- Lowered on Eibach springs

Asking $95,888 with mods all in. If interested, please contact me at 97460824. Thanks! Sam

View attachment 34346

View attachment 34347

View attachment 34348

View attachment 34349

View attachment 34350

View attachment 34351

View attachment 34352
bro how about the loans? how many owner? is price nego?

Hi Hotbrite, don't know what you mean by loan. Only 1 owner, price can nego slightly. Call me at 97460824. We can discuss. Cheers, Sam

can contact me if u need loan, i can refer u n earn commission, hahaha.... 91304288, nick.

Hi guys, change of plans. So I've decided not to sell my car and dekit instead. Please refer to my 1st post for details. Thank you. Cheers, Sam

Re: WTS: Parts and accessories for pre-FL E90 320i

Bumping up my thread after more than 2 years... Looking to sell and prices updated. Please contact me at 97460824 if interested. Thanks guys. Cheers

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789betcombz1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back