• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: 1 Mth Old Original E60 Wing Mirrors

Mark_Twain

Hi Pals,

I have just installed the M Wing Mirrors from PML Singapore and thought of letting go of my 1 month old original E60 Wing Mirrors with standard functions (i.e. foldable electronically, auto-dimming, left-right-up-down electronically adjustable, blind-spot wide angle).

These Wing Mirrors are Titanium Grey in colours and the left one has some scratches due to my lousy parking skills.

Useful for guys who has similar parking skills as me (the right mirror is in perfect condition), and would like to get a spare set (with left a bit scratched but can be sprayed to get rid of the scratch). Both the mirrors are in great working condition and they are only 1 month old (same as my car).

I understand that the new set is around the same price as the M Wing (around S$2,500) and for those who don't want to pay a huge price for the brand new set, you can get it from me a 1 month old set at low low price.

Warmest Regards,
Mark :yummie:

Re: WTS: 1 Mth Old Original E60 Wing Mirrors

Guess no one got the same parking skills as me so no need spare wing mirrors hoh.....:)

Mark, perhaps you want to consider keeping the original mirrors and putting them back onto your car when you sell your car. I'm pretty sure you'll get much better response and price if you sell the M wing mirrors then.

yuin said:
Mark, perhaps you want to consider keeping the original mirrors and putting them back onto your car when you sell your car. I'm pretty sure you'll get much better response and price if you sell the M wing mirrors then.

I wld ditto Yuin's advice too. Reason being that stock mirrors have poor resale and M5 mirrors have good resale.

Thanks for the great advice!

Will keep the wing mirrors then.... Tired of keeping it in my car for the past 1 week. Time to transfer to the storeroom....

Thanks again! :)

Hi Mark,

Is your mirror still around. Am looking for left E60 mirror due to poor driving skill of my wife. Mine is Titanium Silver.

Please kindly PM me or SMS at 96805406

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reality18
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back