• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS 16" M5 Throwing Star rims for E34

InFlames

Selling the above, rims are in good condition with no curb scratches. 1 rim is slightly chipped. Tyres still have about 80% tread left. Pictures can be posted upon request.

Re: WTS 16" M5 Throwing Star rims for E34

Hi Inf,
I guess these are the original rims for your E34 M5 ?. What year is it ?. Also what is your expected price for the set ?.

Thx.

Year 1991, tyres are Michelin 225/55/r16. Looking for anything above 500?

If you'll notice there is a small chip on the outer ring in the 2nd pic. Its the LH front wheel. The chip is barely noticeable, but its there =(

Wah bro, upgrading wheels now ar?
What model you gonna get? Hammans, ACs or those multi-spoke M5 ones?
Chio Chio ...

Want to go for these kind of rims leh... or similar =P
You guys got any reccomendations? I went to ask for quote for the new 5 series AC rims (5 spoke one i think) $2200++ worth it?

Anyone know where to get that bodykit?

InFlames said:
Want to go for these kind of rims leh... or similar =P
You guys got any reccomendations? I went to ask for quote for the new 5 series AC rims (5 spoke one i think) $2200++ worth it?

Anyone know where to get that bodykit?

Oh ok, those rims look like those BBS or M5 style rims with alot of spokes. Just to warn you, the cleaning's gonna be a chore man! Ahahahahahaha ! Better wax the new rims to make it more easier to wash off. For the AC rims, what size are they? Original or replicas?

The bodykit in the picture provided looks like the E39-look style bodykit or the Rieger-style bodykit. You can order it from Opera Autotechnik, but think the full kit's gonna cost a bomb like $4K+ after freight, installation and paint - Very ex!

Alternatively, this E39-look kit can be found in Malaysia. I happened to pop by this JB accessories store and they said they have it - Should be about $1K+. There's also this place in Thailand. I'll try to find the Thai link for you and you could contact and check with them on the price and shipping arrangements.

Yo thanks alot Ronkovic! When the new rims are up, cleaning them won't be a chore, it'll be a pleasure =P
1k++ sounds reasonable for a full kit... does it have the wire mesh behind like this?

InFlames said:
Yo thanks alot Ronkovic! When the new rims are up, cleaning them won't be a chore, it'll be a pleasure =P
1k++ sounds reasonable for a full kit... does it have the wire mesh behind like this?

Yo Bro,
Here's the e-mail addie and the link to one place in Thailand that sells the E39 look kit -

Narongvit Patthanakhan Garage
URL: http: //www.geocities.com/nvdautosport/garage/garage.html
Address: 18/25 Moo 10 Soi Onnut 80 Onnut Rd. Prawet Bangkok Thailand 10250 Tel 662-3207222-4, Fax 662-3207225
E-Mail: [email protected]

You can drop them a mail or a call and get the pricing and freight charges from them as well.
Probably, it'd be good to ask if self-installation will be straight forward and if brackets are included/needed.
Do keep us in the loop of the cost as well. See if there's anyone who may want to order with you and can share the freight costs.

Cheers!

Thanks, already emailed them. Do you have the malaysian one as well?

Ok, whole set from Thailand will cost USD 495 + USD 120 shipping costs. I am currently in negotiations with the seller to see if he can waive the shipping costs if I get multiple sets. Anyone interested?

Here they are:

Ronkovic said:
Alternatively, this E39-look kit can be found in Malaysia. I happened to pop by this JB accessories store and they said they have it - Should be about $1K+. There's also this place in Thailand. I'll try to find the Thai link for you and you could contact and check with them on the price and shipping arrangements.

Hi,
just curious, where is the shop in JB?
may be interested to kit up my E34 too
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups