• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: 19” AC Type IV Racing, M3 mirrors, Supersprint exhaust etc

Jiunn Siong

Car now scrapped.

Ad updated here

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bazaar...print-full-system-exhaust-e46.html#post384650

Scrapping my car (E46 330i sedan) soon.

1) 19” AC Schnitzer (replica) Type IV Racing rims (staggered) 235/35/19 265/30/19 (Falken 452 tyres 80% left) (no scratches!) (view to appreciate) (also fits E90 and E92 but does not fit E39 or E60) S$1,700 (REVISED PRICE) AVAILABLE
2) M3 replica mirrors S$250 (REVISED PRICE) SOLD
3) Supersprint performance exhaust full system for E46 330i sedan (mid and back boxes) ((installed by Jeep Chee at S$1,600 and can fit 6 cylinder 320i and 325i E46 FL sedans too) LTA approved S$650 (REVISED PRICE) AVAILABLE
4) Aluminium interior trims for E46 sedan (need to swap) S$280 SOLD TO SHIOKS60
5) Alpine head unit 9835 (top model) plus Alpine iPod unit (full iPod functionality on the head unit)(New: S$1,000 + S$250) S$400 SOLD TO ALOYSIUS
6) Lanzar two amplifiers 1000W + 500W plus custom glass box + all component speakers front and rear and subwoofer (5) and 6) together sound better than the Logic 7 and DSP systems in my other rides!) (New 5) and 6) combined was S$3,700) S$500 SOLD TO ALOYSIUS
7) Hamann replica CF pedals (need to swap) S$45 SOLD TO DARKY
8 Hamann replica handbrake (need to swap) S$25 SOLD

Not sure if swapping the bodykit below is practicable (colour is black) but offer me something or else will scrap the car as it is.

9) M3 OEM full bumper specifically for E46 sedan pre-FL (PU) (I understand can fit face lifted E46 too but please check yourself) (this bumper is rare)(need to swap)(bought from Benzline for S$1,100) S$290
10) Hamann replica sideskirts (need to swap) SOLD TO ROASTY
11) Hamann replica rear diffuser (need to swap including rear bumper with PDC)
12) Hamann replica door entry strips (need to swap) SOLD TO ROASTY

13) Rear lights (new look) (comes with white bulbs) (need to swap) S$200 (PRICE REVISED)
14) Front white indicators (comes with white bulbs) (need to swap) S$40

Buyer to bear labour costs.

Interested parties please PM.

Re: WTS: 19” AC Type IV Racing, M3 mirrors, Supersprint exhaust etc

u got sms for items 10/11

collin;379353 said:
Item 3 can install on E36 320?
Collin

Not sure but you can ask Eric of Jeep Chee at 6745 4700 since he installed it in my E46 330i sedan.

Demodding the 330i to mod the 335i! Good call! :)

Jiunn Siong, keep those Hamann pedals. You can use them on your E92 (assuming it is not manual).

Can i have the paddles? hmmm...looks great..

kenntona;379397 said:
Jiunn Siong, keep those Hamann pedals. You can use them on your E92 (assuming it is not manual).
Thanks Kenn. Believe you're the modding guru in town having read all your posts!

Azrielsc;379393 said:
Demodding the 330i to mod the 335i! Good call! :)
Sam/Azriel

Can't hide from you guys!

Ahhh the (modding) wheel goes round and round.

A bit sad to see my 330i go but it's had it's time in the sun and it now has to sail off into the great sunset/scrapyard in the sky!

yoyosen

Have just checked with Eric of Jeep Chee. He says no issues. Can fit E46 320i and 325i FL sedans. He can also do the LTA re-certification if you want.

The SS is a performance exhaust and you can feel it.

Hi,

Interested in your Aluminium Trim... how's the condition? does it include the centre piece at the gearknob area?

shiok60

Condition is good and it is the full set including gearknob area and gearknob. It cost me more than S$1,100 from PML previously.

I will be scrapping the car very soon.

shioks60

Let me know if you're interested as first come first served.

Hi Jiunn Siong,

Pls reserve for me... i'm now in BKK and will be back either 21 or 22 Sep.

Btw for the swap mine is the 318 CF trim but some tiny parts have peeled are you fine with that?

shiokS60

ok deal done, I am ok with the minor peeling.

Does your replica M3 side mirrors fit and wire up properly with a FL E46 318? My current 318 (sports edition) has 'flat/ribbon cabling'.

Derektvy

Not sure of the technicality but I did not have a problem putting it in the first time. Suggest you ask your preferred shop and let me know if you're interested as I intend to scrap the car this coming week thanks.

Hopefully your current mirrors are black as I will need to swap thanks.

Some items available again (refer first post) after buyer backed out (having previously confirmed).

Car being scrapped this coming week so let me know if anyone's interested.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slotgacor8832

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back