• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS : 19" BMW M5 Style Staggered Rims

Re: WTS : 19" BMW M5 Style Staggered Rims

TripleM said:
It does protrude slighlty but the 10mm difference in the tire size is divided equally onto the rims surface so essentially it's 5mm wider which is still ok...
( i dunno the rims offset tho)

If nett effect is only 5mm more, I agree shd be ok coz in my current ride with 18'" front (offset +20) and 235 tyres, there is still quite abit of allowance left.:)

hm..just wondering..where did u buy the rims from? coz i have been looking for M5 replica rims as well.. just wondering where to buy them.. :juggle:

xxterxx said:
hm..just wondering..where did u buy the rims from? coz i have been looking for M5 replica rims as well.. just wondering where to buy them.. :juggle:

Why don't you get it from me then? I believed they are all sold out now.

Scuderia said:
Why don't you get it from me then? I believed they are all sold out now.

i wish you would have sold it earlier... i was looking for it about 2 months back everywhere but couldnt find and i settled with SSW rims already...:( anyway..its a very nice rim.. :)

xxterxx said:
i wish you would have sold it earlier... i was looking for it about 2 months back everywhere but couldnt find and i settled with SSW rims already...:( anyway..its a very nice rim.. :)

You are right, there are only a few sets available, the main shipment for these are not in yet but I believe they will be here eventually in most tyre shops.

Decided to keep my car for a while, so no hurry to let go rims now. Thanks for the few interest.

TiFische said:
Scudeira, still available? How's the ride with 19"? Hard?

yes, very acceptable.

Scuderia,
I just found your advertising regarding this M5 rims.Unfortunately my ride is E90,
so the front wheel offset would not fit.
I want to ask you a fever, if you could pm me the name and phone/fax or e-mail address of the shop in Spore you buy this wheel from,because I want to ask them if they have the front wheel in the 38 offset.for E90 application.

i saw a pair at ray-S. check the resource folder. italian replicas.

I got it from a shop in Ang Mo Kio tech park area along the main road. Cannot remember the name now as I only been there once to get the rims.

purity said:
Thanks Scuderia for the info.
I appreciate it.

No problem.

Still selling, any interest?

Scuderia,

I just notice from the picture on page 1 of this thread today,
that your rims even though it is a replica,but it is the exact replica of the M5 rims.
Is your replica is the one made in Italy?

Because there are several other M5 replica rims made in Taiwan.
The Taiwanese made like the one sold under MIRO name in US,is slightly different in shape then the Italian made one.
The Italian made one look (like yours) exactly like the original OEM M5 wheel.(at least to my untrain eyes)

The difference between Italian and Taiwan made is on the outer edge of the wheel lips.
Where the Taiwanese one have a thin coutinous (about 5mm width) circle on the most outer edge of the lips (the one that near the tyre).
While the Italian one,who looks like real M5 wheel,do not have that thin circle.It just do not have edge but blend flowingly to the inner part of the wheel.I meant the spokes of the wheel extend right to the very edges of the rims... cool
This make the Italian one (like yours)looks bigger and nicer :) !!!
Also the paint finished of the Italian one is slightly more shiny and the inside part is paint silver not black like in the Taiwanese one.

So everybody,this is a good replica and a good deal...Too bad mine is E90 so offset won't fit.
Good Luck

think that from the color, its from taiwanese made

i am interested about the rim and can u give me your contact number so we can discuss
about it

Hi all, I have already ordered a new set of rims, any takers for the Rims only, please let me know. Will be going cheap.

Thanks for your PM.

Bought brand new at $1700 and going cheap now. Will be ready to let go early Dec when new rims are here.

Current condition, 2 rims have rash marks, 2 rims are perfect.

To fix the 2 rims to perfect condition, add $160.

Picture of the wheels.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back