• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS - 2012 1M Coupe

Re: WTS - 2012 1M Coupe

oh dear...COE drop so much. so now where u wanna sell?

toto buy for me, my birthday coming

and thats how the fight started

if new m135 is in 210k area...this one say rarity etc...2nd hand...age etc. i say u lucky if u get a 230k bid.

Durian trees everywhere !!!

Hi gurus, if I larp M Sport kit on any car, say 320i or 116i, can I paste the ///M sticker in front of the badge and say its ///M320i or ///M116i ? Thanks

u can do whatever the fk u want. pls paste m4...n say its as fast as 458 n same league as gt3 and same price as lambo

totoseow;967516 said:
u can do whatever the fk u want. pls paste m4...n say its as fast as 458 n same league as gt3 and same price as lambo

and and.... FC of a toyota prius in eco mode.....

You guys are rude mofos. Please do not OT my thread on fuel consumption. Matter of life and death.

MW;967514 said:
Hi gurus, if I larp M Sport kit on any car, say 320i or 116i, can I paste the ///M sticker in front of the badge and say its ///M320i or ///M116i ? Thanks

Make sure you spray your M116 in Frozen Duckshit Green.

You guys all cb lah..no intention to buy still wanna say 3 say 4. Don't know if I chut $100k buay a tio bo....I hate lowballers.

Wow, low ballers getting quite low these days. And you compare M135 with 1M, chalk and cheese bro if you know your cars.

MW;967514 said:

you can put any thing you want and say it's a ///M... with all the MPA and M kit everyone can say it's a ///M!

I wonder how to put a valuation on this model. No more brand new car on sale.

Weaker demand owing to 50% cash policy, plus CAT B were down...

On the other hand, limited production car with supposedly higher ARF computation !!!

valuation?

the only valuation i know is at the time u sell ur car. if u cant sell at ur price then whatever price u ask for.... is moot.

do i know my cars? maybe not. but i know i will beat u if we start from changi airport n end at tuas. ai race mai?

totoseow;967516 said:

frankcos;967780 said:
you can put any thing you want and say it's a ///M... with all the MPA and M kit everyone can say it's a ///M!

Hi All, thanks for all the expert advice

My car is now officially an M5 without the need to pay ARF. I am so happy..this forum rocks, and strawberry and tiak tiak watever tat is...

View attachment 48438

The second sticker is pasted higher than the first.

will this affect FC ahh? I scared

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23winfarm

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back