• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: 335i Remus Sport Quad (cheap!) and stock bodykit (sparkling graphite)

airnow

Hi, will be changing a couple of parts so looking to sell off the current Remus Sport Quad exhaust and stock 335i E93 Sparking Graphite bodykit.

The exhaust is approved by LTA with all documents provided. They are out of my car and can be collected anytime at my house around Kovan. Looking at $1200. Only 1year. Brand new is $2400+ at Fong Kim. Very nice tips at 90mm each.

The rear bumper will be ready for collection by Friday. Changing my rear bumper at SWC first. The front bumper and side skirts will be available asap when SWC is free to install my new parts. You may contact me to offer.

Please SMS or call me at 9851 8031.

Re: WTS: 335i Remus Sport Quad (cheap!) and stock bodykit (sparkling graphite)

Calling Wizzy, ( MTL )

cheers

Hello Wizzy? haha.

By the way, this exhaust is taken out from my convertible so it will definitely fit the E92 Coupe and E93 Convertible. Not sure whether it can fit the E90.

Attached are the photos with the Remus Sport Quad installed on my ride.

Up for the day!

why ya sellin it off bro?

Anyone can advise if this can fit e90 320?

zigger109;609817 said:
Anyone can advise if this can fit e90 320?

Not for the exhaust, its only for 335

Selling off because I'm changing bodykit so did not want to cut the rear now. Also my mum complain that its noisy especially early in the morning during cold start. Looks like I can only use stock (which is already quite loud) or change to Quad Tips if I can get Quad Diffuser. Remus is nice and bassy. The tips are attention seeking.

Yeah, I believe it can only fit 335i. Also, it should only fit the coupe and convertible. For Sedan, the tips will be protruding out of the car slightly more.

Up for the day! You can text me your best offer.

Up for the day!!

Happy CNY!!! Price negotiable.

Nice pipes. Those looking should consider this for a good deal.

Thanks Wildblue AD!

Up for CNY Chu 4th.

Hi will the quad exhaust fit an e92 coupe? I already have a M-sport Kit with dual exhaust but would really like the quads, provided they fit...

and I think the rear bumper will need to be modded to fit the additional two exhausts...and i will need a workshop that can do all that tooo.....

airnow;608606 said:
Hi, will be changing a couple of parts so looking to sell off the current Remus Sport Quad exhaust and stock 335i E93 Sparking Graphite bodykit.

The exhaust is approved by LTA with all documents provided. They are out of my car and can be collected anytime at my house around Kovan. Looking at $1200. Only 1year. Brand new is $2400+ at Fong Kim. Very nice tips at 90mm each.

The rear bumper will be ready for collection by Friday. Changing my rear bumper at SWC first. The front bumper and side skirts will be available asap when SWC is free to install my new parts. You may contact me to offer.

Please SMS or call me at 9851 8031.

Hi, I have PMed you. Yes they will fit E92 and E93 but not the E90 (as told by Fong Kim).

Nightwind;611711 said:
Hi will the quad exhaust fit an e92 coupe? I already have a M-sport Kit with dual exhaust but would really like the quads, provided they fit...

and I think the rear bumper will need to be modded to fit the additional two exhausts...and i will need a workshop that can do all that tooo.....

Up for sale again! The exhaust cannot fit Nightwind's 323i. It can only fit 335i.

Up for the day! The stock bodykit is no longer available.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zbetcominfo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back