• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

wts air con compressor

PropelAutoParts

i have some new air con compressor for BMW e81/82/e90/e92/e60 for sales.

Best Regards,
Robin Duan

Propel Auto Parts Pte Ltd
28,kranji Road, Singapore 739467
Sales: (65) 63681686 , 63670886
DID : (65) 62690215
FAX : (65) 63632803
Email : [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: wts air con compressor

Hi, I am driving a 2006 e60. Lately, my aircon feels warm during daytime, not sure if it's compressor problem. Can give me an estimate of ur charge?

my house one got problem. daiklin inverter. u hv?

Denis Propel;620343 said:
i have some new air con compressor for BMW e81/82/e90/e92/e60 for sales. if you have problem with your air con compressor you can message me 81395935 for more detail and pricing,

Hi Denis,

mind to pm me the price for e60 aircon comlressor? used n new please.

thks

cheers

Hi Denis. Can Pm me the price for used & new compressor for E90 Pre fl. Thanks

Denis Propel;620343 said:
i have some new air con compressor for BMW e81/82/e90/e92/e60 for sales. if you have problem with your air con compressor you can message me 81395935 for more detail and pricing,

Bro my air-con sometime seem to be not cold, but the monment i turn it off and on again,
the air-con start to turn cold again.
Could it be due to the compressor problem?
Currently my ride is E92. (07)
Pls advise the price to change the compressor plus labour. Thank u

Pls sms me 90666016.

Hi Dennis,

Driving E60 2006, PM me the price for compressor , and also Fan Blower Motor for the front centre blower ( There is intermitent motor noise)

u can also sms me @ 82887171

Pls advice if my compressor is up the lorry or not.

Turn on but doesn't seem to have much air blowing out. Last servicing got the mechanic to clean up my air con filters Liao. Day time Jiat lat man.. Need to go at least the 4-5 before I can feel it cooling. If stationery after starting car not cold at all. Once move on starts to get cooler. Recently, my cooking system also got problem.. Check light keeps coming on.. Coolant seems to be empty.. After top up then two days later check light on again and needs to top up liao. My windscreen water also pretty fast man... Haiz... :(

Morning, I'm driving a 2006 e60. my aircon feels warm(sometime) during, not sure if it's compressor issue. Kindly do pm me yr price. Thank you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back