• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS Almost Brand New SEBRING Exhaust

scottc

Hey there, im selling my couple of months old Sebring Exhaust for the 520.. Interested parties pls quote me a price through pm..

cheers!

Re: WTS Almost Brand New SEBRING Exhaust

Hi,

for what model 520 is the exhaust for? E39?

Can you also provide pics and some feedback on how loud the exhaust is?

cheers,

shazza

hey guys so sorry for the late reply ive bee nreally swarmed.. my 520 is the current model.. nt too sure wat code it is though sorry,, and regardign the pics.. ill post some up asap.. most prob next mon to tues

oh regarding the sound, i believe u can hear it on their website.. its def nowhere near rex's or evo exhaust levels

would it fit an e46 6potter?

Hey there.

WIll this exhaust fit a 523i pre face lift?

If so, could you PM the price.

tks,

petrus

petrus;220096 said:
Hey there.

WIll this exhaust fit a 523i pre face lift?

If so, could you PM the price.

tks,

petrus

the exhaust for 6 potter M54 engine for E60 will fit N52 engine no problem but you will not get LTA approval due to the fact that the cert states its for M54 engine and didnt state compatibility with 523

terry

you are the E60 expert

bro what about e46 330?

r01;220226 said:
bro what about e46 330?

no it wont fit

anyway scottc...can PM me the price u asking for? thanks

Hey guys sorry to keep u all waiting.. anyway for picts of the exhaust pls send me ur email address n ill send them over asap.. its as good as new..obviously with some dust on it afew a couple of months of usage..
regarding the price.. im not sure of the market rates.. so why nt u guys jus PM me ur best price.. n ill sell it to the highest bidder,, sounds fair right? looking forward to hearing from u...

Cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back