• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS:BMW 525i LCI(Facelift) Black Exterior and Grey Interior

Re: WTS:BMW 525i LCI(Facelift) Black Exterior and Grey Interior

But this car you also rent out, right? It's a rental car, so should be a little cheaper.

Black BMW 525 Car Rental with Driver |Cars for Rental | Automotive | Ad | 88DB Singapore

Black BMW 525 Car Rental with Driver
Contact Info Mano / 94235800

Rental Rates: 1. Weekdays(MON-THU)-S$350/day 7am - 7pm 2. Weekends(FRI-SUN)-S$500/day 7am - 7pm Prices are inclusive of GST, ERP, Petrol. Overtime is charged at $50 per hour on weekdays and $80 per hour on weekends. Pls call Mano at 94235800 to arrange.

Oops......owned......tat's why 5 mths can clock 10k km......

'The Great White'

mano10;272333 said:
The above with navigation, electronic gearshift, 17 inch rims, coming to 5 months with 10000KM mileage. No accidents before and brand new condition. Price is at 169K with Road Tax till Jul 08 and COE at 17599. Buyer is to bear the transfer fees and please no dealers, this car deserves better. Call Mano at 94235800. Changing coz i booked my e93.

For those considering the 525 against the 523, please test drive the 525 1st, before u make the wrong decision.

Are you Mano working at BMW Asia?

I was exploring the idea of renting it out and even did a couple of events with only myself as the driver. But believe it or not, even with such low rates still noone called, plus i work 8-5 so i could have only done it during the weekend. Unless u think i clocked 10K during that time. The high millage is traveling from Jurong to Work to gf's house Yishun to Jurong a few times a week. What can i say, i drive ALOT and that's wat beemers do to u. If u want to just sit and stare at the damn car then pls buy a rolls.

Anyways come on guys, i actually work hard to afford my cars, what do you get from trying to spoil my sale? In the end i am just gonna sell to some dealer who will mark up the price and some bugger is still going to buy it. Exactly wat happened to my colleague. See this ad BMW 525IA Details - sgCarMart
He sold to the dealer at 170K and dealer now trying to make 4K.

But i thought i'd try my luck here but i think the dealers are more friendly then this forum.

Omar-Hey man hows it going? how the 335 running? How long did it take u to get ure procede?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w88vnus
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back