• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: E90 325 Brake Set

fishmonger

Hi Guys,

I am looking to sell my brake set coming off my E90 325.

Front Only: $320.
Front & Back: $520.

Not selling back brakes by itself.

Good for bros requiring replacement, dekitting etc.
Thanks.

* Brakes have been sold to a gentleman. Thank you for the interests and SMSs. **SOLD**.

Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: E90 325 Brake Set

Its about the same as 320 brake set. Rotors are 12mm bigger than 320 (300mm)
Correct me if im wrong.

Bumpz for seller ~~~ :)

tomace;811632 said:
Its about the same as 320 brake set. Rotors are 12mm bigger than 320 (300mm)
Correct me if im wrong.

Bumpz for seller ~~~ :)

I believe rotor size 312mm is for 323.

For 325, rotor size should be 330mm.

Bump for the seller.:)

Hi

Pls forgive the ignorance. I am driving a 320 with standard spec. Would upgrading the brakes give make the brakes more effective. If so by how much? I suppose we cannot compare to kits like brembo and the lot.

Francis

Frachiew;813271 said:
Hi

Pls forgive the ignorance. I am driving a 320 with standard spec. Would upgrading the brakes give make the brakes more effective. If so by how much? I suppose we cannot compare to kits like brembo and the lot.

Francis

Comparing their horsepower
325 =218 hp vs. 320 = 156 hp

You would expect that the 325 brakes if installed onto a 320 will be better than it original brakes. It will be better, but do not expect significant improvement.

Some bros fitted the BMW performance brakes but cannot tell much difference in normal driving condition, so it is also dependent on the driver and whether it is street or track.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8singles
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back