• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS E92 M-Aero Rear Bumper

Nightwind

Hi there I am replacing my old M-Aero Bumper. The cover for the tow cable fell out due to slight jolt when i was rearended.

Otherwise the Bumper is in good shape and the cover can easily be fixed back as I have the cover itself.

If there is anyone interested I can let go of the rear bumper to you for a reasonable price as I will be getting a new replacement bumper.

I can send you the pics of the bumper upon request.

Thanks

Re: WTS E92 M-Aero Rear Bumper

Hi, can fit e90 pre fl....if yes, watsapp me the pic at 91441352

Cannot....

Kg17;906924 said:

Er One of the bros here just said cannot....let me check with the workshop to see if they can custom fit to e90....provided you are still interested...

I have to use Comfort Delgro as that is the authorised workshop for the insurance....let me know bro...

Kg17;906924 said:

Don't need to waste time to check.

Shape of the tail lights is different. Cannot be modified to fit E90.

Btw, if there's not much damage after being rear ended, why are you changing your bumper?

and even if you have decided to change it, why are you selling it here?

is this ethical?

Hi Kenrick i mesaged you. Let me know if you are interested.

However pls note that we need to do a bumper swap as Delgro needs to retain your old bumper.

U can message me of sms me if you are interested.

kenrick; said:
can post pic here?

There is very slight damage. As i said the only visible damage is the cover for the tow cable which fell out.

I am claiming on the recommendation of Delgro (my insurers approved workshop) as it is a third-party claim on the other partys insurer. Delgro says it is an open and shut case, the other guy ran into my stationary vehicle in a traffic jam and verbally admitted liability. So its better to replace the whole bumper.

I originally just wanted to do a patch job which will cost well below $200/- but as the sum is too small i cannot even make any claim (excess is SGD800 at least). And the other PRC driver did not want to make any settlement as he says he was driving a company registered car and prefers for everything to be settled via insurance....???

To all the brothers here please note that my sale is subject to your actual satisfactory viewing of the bumper. You can see for yourselves the state of the bumper before you make the purchase.

I will send you pics and you can also see the bumper with your own eyes so this will be ETHICAL AND HONEST. I am not out to rip anyone off. I WILL NOT SELL TO A BROTHER HERE A BUMPER WHICH I AM NOT PREPARED TO USE MYSELF.

The only issue is that you need to leave your old bumper with Comfort Delgro. If you are ok with that, subject to your satisfactory viewing appraisal, we can reach a reasonable price and effect a mutually profitable transaction.

The bumper is Saphire Black and has quad side diffusers (two left and two right). But these ARE NOT STANDARD M3 QUADS WHICH ARE IN THE CENTER. Delgro has agreed to do the installation for the interested Buyers at $150/- but this will not include the cost of respraying if your current ride is not Saphire Black. But buyers can also take some comfort from the fact that Delgro would not agree to install a seriously damaged bumper in the first place. And of cause the buyer can also seek the opinion of Delgro themselves on the state of the Bumper.

I hope that the above can give folks here some comfort on the transparency of the transaction.

Thank you.

jinooi;907092 said:
Btw, if there's not much damage after being rear ended, why are you changing your bumper?

and even if you have decided to change it, why are you selling it here?

is this ethical?

Last edited by a moderator:

thanks for the clarification and the transparency.

Hang on...if there is already a claim, the damaged bumper should "belong" to the payor..meaning the insurance company right? This is because one would have already been "paid" for the new M-Aero bumper. So of you were to sell the damaged one here, u are "double" benefitting? Leaving the stock bumper is not same value as the M-Aero bumper since costing is different and thus the claim amount may be different.

Just a thought. Good luck for your sale

guess this is the deal between 2 parties - willing buyer, willing seller.

not really sure that comfort-delgro is doing the right thing...

Comfort becomes one of those who wittingly or unwittingly cause the general increase in insurance policy premiums?

As I said I have already cleared this process with Delgro. Bumper swaps are nothing new to this industry and I myself purchased one several years back in same manner.

The only difference is that i have been alot more transparent in this process as i give everyone the full details of the background.

But I suppose that there are some parties here who are all out to safe guard the interests of the insurance companies. And its good that we maintain such high ethical standards for the Insurance Companies who are also always there to look after us.

Anyway if there are still any interested buyers left after this....u can msg me...

MW;907822 said:
Hang on...if there is already a claim, the damaged bumper should "belong" to the payor..meaning the insurance company right? This is because one would have already been "paid" for the new M-Aero bumper. So of you were to sell the damaged one here, u are "double" benefitting? Leaving the stock bumper is not same value as the M-Aero bumper since costing is different and thus the claim amount may be different.

Just a thought. Good luck for your sale

who the fish cares abt the interests of the insurance companies?! They can all go to Hell for all I care.

Increase premiums using crap reasons. Pui!

Whether my sale of my old bumper goes through or not, the new replacement bumper is a fixed incurred cost.

Premiums will increase no matter what. All the bean counters need is some flimsy excuse to do this.

MW;907833 said:
Comfort becomes one of those who wittingly or unwittingly cause the general increase in insurance policy premiums?

Bro,

Can fit E93 ?

jinooi;907089 said:
Don't need to waste time to check.

Shape of the tail lights is different. Cannot be modified to fit E90.

hi there can i PM u...take the discussion in private please as you can see whats been happening in the above?

I will message u in private....

Hi everyone, for those who are still interested in my rear M Aero Bumper, can you please PM and message me in private so we can discuss in peace.

I will answer all of your questions. You do not pay untill you have viewed the bumper to your satisfaction.

So do PM me so we can take the discussion in private.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curveswithmovesdotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back