WTS - Kelleners Rims with PZERO and a few more good stuffs (Mostly 7 months old ONLY)

derricktham

Hi there...

Am selling off my 7 months old 520i (F10) and below are a list of good stuffs for quick and reasonable sale.

SOLD! Thank you Bro Brandon!! --> 1) Made in EUROPE - Kelleners Berlin Rims (19 inch staggered rims) matched with PZERO 245/40/19 98Y (front) and PZERO 275/35/19 100Y (rear) All tyres were brand new, rotate every 5000 km and never mended before.

Click on the link to find out more about this set of awesome rims --> Kelleners Sport - Tuning for your BMW - Wheel design Berlin

--> Asking for SGD2700.00 (NO NEED TO EXCHANGE!!! YOU CAN STILL TRADE IN YOUR EXISTING SET!!!)

SOLD to a very nice Bro!! --> 2) Made in ITALY - Front Brembo 6 POT GT Calipers with 385mm rotor (matched perfectly with the Kelleners Rims).These calipers are original silver sprayed in Italy with RED BREMBO wording. This kit will include SSBH brake lines, brake pads, 385 mm latest design rotors, the 6 POT GT Calipers and braket (LESS than 1 more old and currently dekitted, waiting for the new proud owner, with receipt to proof)

--> Asking SGD5000.00

STILL AVAILABLE!!! --> 3) Monster Tune TCU (Basically this will make your F10 more powderful, with more horsepower and more torque) - For those who are worried about warranty issue, do not, cos it does not void! (7 months old with receipt to proof)

--> Asking SGD1000.00

SOLD to a very nice Bro!! --> 4) BAVSOUND Stage 1 replacement speakers - As you may notice, the standard 520i does not come even with a tweeter (near the side mirror when you are sitting in the car) and the sound is so so only because the standard speakers are made of lousy quality! SAD! This stage 1 upgrade will consist of 4 speakers, 2 tweeters and 2 original tweeters housing. You can keep your original speakers as I am putting mine back (1 month old with receipt to proof)

BMW Audio, BMW iPhone, BMW Speakers, Subwoofers, and more | BSW, BAVSOUND, Bavarian Soundwerks.

--> Asking SGD650.00

SOLD! Thank you Bro James!! --> 5) Interior Car Mat (black, front and back) with BMW logo for driver seats. These are the highest quality Made in Korea car mats, not those given by BMW. Black Boot car mat will be included into this deal as well (this is not Made in Korea though).

--> Asking SGD150.00

SOLD! Thank you Bro James!! --> 6) K&N High Performance Stainless Steel Air Filter. This upgrade gives you a better power and torque immediately. (4 months old with receipt to proof)

http://www.knfilters.com/air_filter/2015/bmw/520i/2.0l

--> Asking SGD100.00

Labour Cost: I will bear the installation cost of the item if you are agreeable with my asking price.

Lastly!!! My contact is 87778858. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS - Kelleners Rims with PZERO and a few more good stuffs (Mostly 7 months old O

The rims are direct fit for F10 LCI 520i or require spacer or different lug?

Re: WTS - Kelleners Rims with PZERO and a few more good stuffs (Mostly 7 months old O

Hi Cybernomo... Thank you for your enquiry. This special set of rims are a direct fit and using the same lug size for the F10 LCI 520i. I was in fact driving the same model which the rims are on for 7 months. I strongly you visit: Kelleners Sport - Tuning for your BMW - Wheel design Berlin which you can find out more about this brand. They are a very reputable rim company and not to mention that all rims are made in EU. Cheers!

1 last item for quick sale! Huat ah!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388ltda
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back