• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS: Monster Tune Piggy for Turbo-charged cars

freedom

Hi people! selling monster tune piggy at $550. direct fit for F20 116i, 118i, m135.

Piggyback tuning, does not alter ECU in any way. Can be installed and removed safely. Car reverts back to stock once removed.
Expect gains of around 20% above stock. Stays within safe limits of car's boost limiters. Car cuts fuel in event of over-boosting (built-in safety feature)
Can be custom-tuned to your preference, especially when installing aftermarket mods like intake and exhaust. Helps in eliminating flat spots due to RPM-specific boosting. Includes a handy potentiometer for on the road adjustments to power and fuel grades.
100% German made, TUV approved. OEM harness and connectors used. Weather proof construction.

Available for these models / results after tuning:
116i Twinpower turbo: 155bhp, 265nm
118i Twinpower turbo: 195bhp, 320nm
2.0L Twinpower turbo N20: 230bhp, 340nm
2.8L Twinpower turbo N20: 290bhp, 450nm
3.0L Twinpower turbo N55: 380bhp, 460nm
3.0L Twin turbo N54: 380bhp, 460nm

feel free to contact me at 98421985 for any enquiries!

thanks & regards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTS: Monster Tune Piggy for Turbo-charged cars

bump~~ still available~ price negotiable~ thanks

bump~ still available. price changed to $550.

You are a tuner?

freedom;955712 said:
Hi people! selling monster tune piggy at $550.

freedom;955967 said:
bump, price changed to $900. thanks~~~~

freedom;1011485 said:
bump~ still available. price changed to $550.

Just curious....... what's with the price jumping up and down????

milk15 said:

Like stock market, got up got down mah.

kenntona;1011499 said:
Like stock market, got up got down mah.

Ok..... Understood.....
It got me thinking of the McDonald's "Hello Pussy" price......... hehehehe

milk15;1011498 said:
lower price to attract buyer mah lol

Curious... any documentation of TUV approval?

Am asking because some of the TUV approval is not on the product itself but administrative processes regardless of product such as selling a service and it is TUV approved... approved not of my service but the administrative processes e.g. documentation of sales, receipts, claims, etc. Of course with TUV approval, there is annual audit.

No offence intended.

FYI - There is no product or company under TUV approval for Monster Tune LLP or Monster Tune ECU/Piggy bag. TUV's database is publicly accessible. I dont think I should show the direction to the database.

freedom;955712 said:
Hi people! selling monster tune piggy at $550. direct fit for F20 116i, 118i, m135....... 100% German made, TUV approved........ thanks & regards!

FYI and in case you did not know - There is no product or company listed in TUV approved company/product for Monster Tune LLP or Monster Tune ECU or Monster Piggy bag. TUV's database is publicly accessible.

I am just not convinced the product has TUV approval or maybe TUV's database is old. No Offence intended.

Can you confirm this piggy back can be used on all 1er from 116 to 135 ?
Yours is the first one i saw in the mkt that can be used for diff engine codes

Baby1M;1013644 said:

FYI and in case you did not know - There is no product or company listed in TUV approved company/product for Monster Tune LLP or Monster Tune ECU or Monster Piggy bag. TUV's database is publicly accessible.

I am just not convinced the product has TUV approval or maybe TUV's database is old. No Offence intended.

Hi bro,

Many of our local tuning brands buy from European suppliers and rebrand them under their own brands instead of the original manufacturer's. I do know for a fact that these suppliers seek tuv approval fo their piggybacks.

One example is speedbuster.de. They supply to TMC, monster tune, juzz for cars, mcwell and dozens of other tuner brands around the world. Steinbauer did the same thing with tuner brands like Kelleners and Hartge. These brands rely on their supplier for Tuv certification.

Singsider;1024157 said:
Hi bro,

Many of our local tuning brands buy from European suppliers and rebrand them under their own brands instead of the original manufacturer's. I do know for a fact that these suppliers seek tuv approval fo their piggybacks.

One example is speedbuster.de. They supply to TMC, monster tune, juzz for cars, mcwell and dozens of other tuner brands around the world. Steinbauer did the same thing with tuner brands like Kelleners and Hartge. These brands rely on their supplier for Tuv certification.
Good, then it should state clearly the TUV approval is to only the parent supplier or original item, while current item is a rebrand of the original. Rebranding is just tagging and it not recognized by the TUV authority either. Example, Hartge's TUV approval certification is specific to M cars modules only. Thus IMO, 'misdirection is not direction'.

I have dealt with TUV certification process, when it is issued, is meant for the specific entity/item only and there is an annual audit on the entity/item which was certified. Here in Singapore, the annual audit is conducted by the TUV office here in PSB. Thus if there's no annual audit for the product, it is not recognized by the governing body per se.

Just IMHO and para-2 is for sharing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubetcom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back