• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTS urgently 318is Coupe

LiFFie

Selling my beloved e36 318is.

Coe Paid 28,000++ have to get the exact figures from one motoring.
Coe up till march 2013

Metallic Grey Paint Original Color from 1st owner till now. Engine Bay still has the original Color Code with the Tag. (Just Resprayed 1 yr ago)

6 mths old Drift Racing Coilover (Highest Spec, not the normal one Cost me Sgd2000, done up
at fong kim)

Comes with M-Tech Steering Wheel.
I also have a specially imported boss kit for e36 to fit all aftermarket steering wheels. (Sparco, Momo, Nardi)

M3 Side skirts and Side mirror, with working motor, no problems at all.

Imported Protruding Front Sport Grills from UK(Matt Black)

18 inch Privat Rims with 255 Rear Csc3 (80 percent) tyres and 225 Toyo r888 Front. (40 percent)

Imported Depo LED Tailights and Imported Headlights (1 piece, with 8k hid and inbuilt CCFL) Both cost me 1k+ already. Only 6 months old.
Order to Make Harmman Front Body kit with ac schnizer Lip.
Remus Exhaust with straight through piping and bullet in the center.

Interior just Rewrapped, Sides with Pvc Leather. Top Roof and A pillar and Back Pillar all Rewrapped with Jaguar Original OEM cushion. Just Done only 4 mths back. Spent a Bomb, Cant remember how much.

Speakers Just changed CDT, forgot the Model, comes with Tweeters. Normal Head Unit.

Will be giving the New owner all the Stock parts. Have an original m3 front bumper with lip. Same Color and good condition in store. Also have the stock headlights and tail lights.
Also will be giving away the original 4 17 inch rims with tyres that came originally with the car, 5 spoke rim, not too sure which model it is.

I have also changed the rear differential to a 4.44 final drive one, with much better acceleration compared to the 3.45 stock one. I also do have the original 3.45 stock rear differential in my store. Will be passing to the new owner.

Stock parts which i have just changed months ago.
Spark plug cable
4 Individual Firing Coil
Open Pod Air filter.

All bought from eng soon.

I have Only driven the Car for 1 year. Reason for selling, going back to jap performance car. Still prefer them. Sorry to all my beemer buddies, but no offence. . Not due to Accident or any sort. Accident FREE car, Guaranteed. Serious Seller . Price Negotiable.

Car will be posted with pictures on Sgcarmart soon.
My lost is your gain. Spent more than 10 grand and timeless effort to source, import and install to Groom this baby in less than a year driving it.
Collector's Item.

Call or sms me to enquiry more about the car. Only serious buyers.

As posted before. Back on sale again. This time Price Drastically reduced to $15800 to the next lucky owner. Spec as posted and everything go. Meet a lot of flyers and buyers who just view, test drive, some even whack till about 140km/hr. Promise the sky and earth but in the end mia. Quite disappointed.

Car advertisement is on sgcarmart. Just some goodies in, just renewed road tax 2 weeks ago and passed inspection 2 weeks ago as well.

My maximum loss is your ultimate gain.

Selling urgently as my new car is arriving soon.

Cheers beemer bros!:)

Re: WTS urgently 318is Coupe

great and fast sales........was about to view over this weekend and gv an offer to you....!!!

envy to the new owner....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thabetpi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back