X1 Sdrive

Not sure if this may help... I have not personally owned an X1 but have a close relative who did. She has used the SUV for about 2 years and I have not heard any major or significant problem. The only gripes she had were lack of torque (car felt strain when trying to overtake and slower pick up), and noisy and bumpy ride.

Not sure if this may help... I have not personally owned an X1 but have a close relative who did. She has used the SUV for about 2 years and I have not heard any major or significant problem. The only gripes she had were lack of torque (car felt strain when trying to overtake and slower pick up), and noisy and bumpy ride.
Thank you for the feedback. Sure will consider in this aspect.

I have driven the 2017 X1 6-speed version belonging to my sister on and off for 4 years. The ride position is very good. You sit higher and have a good view of the road ahead. The all-round visibility is also good. The rear camera parking system is quite good. There were no major issues for the last 4 years. But the downside is that the 1.5 l engine is a bit noisy and rough. At startup you can hear and feel the engine vibration. The stop/start operation is particularly irritating, especially when you are moving off at a traffic stop. Finally coded it to OFF. The power is lacking when overtaking, you need to really step hard on the accelerator. Perhaps the 20i version or 7-speed DCT is much smoother. The suspension is very hard. You feel it when going over humps and potholes or any road imperfection. The sound insulation is also not that good, the road noise and the roar of the tyres can be heard.
In summary , the X1 is a good value car for the space and practicality it offers. The car is quite reliable and so far no major issues for the last 4 years.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet77blog1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back